samsung note 9 exynos wont get flashed

Search This thread

moonfull

Mar 19, 2016
hello guys please i need your help, i bought a used mobile phone sansung galaxy note 9 exynos n960f/ds, it was rooted, but when i want to flash it with stock rom which is downloaded from SaMobile while im using odin. the process wont to go smoothly which is stuck '' please check the screenshot attached ''. pluse ive try to flash it with many stocks.
now the mobile phone just reboting itself and switch btween recovery mod and normale mode
Capture.PNG

Last edited:

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
Aug 23, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S10
hello guys please i need your help, i bought a used mobile phone sansung galaxy note 9 exynos n960f/ds, it was rooted, but when i want to flash it with stock rom which is downloaded from SaMobile while im using odin. the process wont to go smoothly which is stuck '' please check the screenshot attached ''. pluse ive try to flash it with many stocks.
now the mobile phone just reboting itself and switch btween recovery mod and normale mode
View attachment 5238929
Hard to say.
The device was rooted before. Do you know if its positions were changed, too?
If system/recovery positions were changed, flashing stock firmware wont work, until you flash back stock partition file. But this step is very risky.
Any chance to get the information, if the positions were changed?
Additionally you should download the firmware files again, just to be sure that they are not corrupted.
And double check, that the firmware is for your exact device and model.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone