Samsung Note 9 Sim Unlock Code?

Search This thread

vashminted

Jan 28, 2012
Saltillo
So effectively you guys were requesting a sim unlock for an already sim unlocked device?

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

not really, I knew that was possible with my S8 plus, and I wanted to try it with the note 9, just for the lols, and it worked. Im not sure if the phone was already unlocked or if it just unlocked itself. I did received a text message with some network configurations that aplied themselves tho

serkodzhanic

Nov 14, 2018
hi guys, I want to buy locked samsung note9 from ebay but I found that there are few versions of this phone like: N960F, N960N, N960U, N960U1, N960W, N9600, SCV40 etc. what is the difference beetwen them and which one is easier to unlock?
thanks

Limeybastard

hi guys, I want to buy locked samsung note9 from ebay but I found that there are few versions of this phone like: N960F, N960N, N960U, N960U1, N960W, N9600, SCV40 etc. what is the difference beetwen them and which one is easier to unlock?
thanks
None of the American U or U1 models can be bootloader unlocked if that's what you are asking ? If you want to root your device then get a 960F or N model or if you prefer snapdragon the N9600.

I'm sure that those that root etc will chime in to provide more information. There is also plenty of information about this under the guides etc sections for you to look at / review.

brunotuga

Feb 15, 2008
My brother swapped my mate 20 pro for a galaxy note 9 locked to EE UK my network is three UK.
All I did was unlock it on a website that unlock phones and after 20 hrs they sent me a code. From there put the sim card from another network and input code and phone unlocked.

arifshaikh08

Sep 25, 2013
I paid to this website samsung sim unlock for the unlock code. Its been more than 2 hours & no reply from them. What can I do?

darthmalus

Sep 6, 2007
Rantoul
I tried this service with my At&t note 9, and followed the instructions to a T and when i put in a T-mobile sim, it still says invalid sim enter code.

Last edited by a moderator:

gabz146

Jul 4, 2007
This one didnt work for me, it gave me qn 8 digit code and asked to download an app. the sim unlock should be 16 digit, no apps needed. Its a waste of money guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: metro44060

KOLIOSIS

This one didnt work for me, it gave me qn 8 digit code and asked to download an app. the sim unlock should be 16 digit, no apps needed. Its a waste of money guys.

I've used the sites UnlockBase & MasterUnlockCode a total of approx. ten times in the past & have had a 100% success rate with both.
https://www.unlockbase.com/unlock-phone/samsung/galaxy-note-9/
https://www.masterunlockcode.com/samsung-galaxy-note9-unlock-code-p-21999

A hint for anyone using these sites:
Don't automatically go to the cheapest option when on any of these types of sites:
Make sure you are actually ordering for your specific device/carrier.
If you have questions,use the support on each site & spell out exactly what you're wanting & get a response,so that there are no misunderstandings as to what you are buying.

metro44060

Nov 16, 2007
Cleveland, Ohio
These people are crooks!

I just filed a dispute against them myself

QUOTE=ckhaustralia;77988445]I have tried for over the past 24 hours to contact that site samsungsimunlock with no reply until I put in a paypal claim then got a reply back stating my order has been put on hold due to the dispute and was almost ready and I needed to cancel the paypal claim for it to proceed and my code would be delivered with in next 1-2 hours, that was several hours ago and they gave me a 100% gurantee.... is a scam from a Russian site group. I agree with what the previous poster from Mexico says..... My Telstra SIM here in Australia works fine in my NOTE 9 from Optus, but can confirm if I put the optus sim in the optus to turn wifi calling on and off is available and in my contacted video calling is there by default and not needing to use duo to make video calls, if I have the telstra sim in wifi calling icon is light blue and an not be turned on or off, I noticed in a call today in the upper left of the screen said HD calling and need to use duo to make video calling...[/QUOTE]

kfreels

Aug 10, 2009
I was curious about this but before I tried unlocking it, I just got an AT&T prepaid card and put it in my note 9. It fired right up, no problem. Didn't ask for any unlock code or anything. Calls and data work fine but the 5G logo isnt there anymore. Could this be because it's on a business account?

ysr84

Sep 11, 2010
Mississauga
All Sprint / ATT / Xfinity / T-Mobile phones can be Unlocked SM-N960U models. Its just that you need special access (samsung MSLcert & RIL) to send the right commands to unlock it. The codes are unique based on each device.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 PM ----------

I've used the sites UnlockBase & MasterUnlockCode a total of approx. ten times in the past & have had a 100% success rate with both.
https://www.unlockbase.com/unlock-phone/samsung/galaxy-note-9/
https://www.masterunlockcode.com/samsung-galaxy-note9-unlock-code-p-21999

A hint for anyone using these sites:
Don't automatically go to the cheapest option when on any of these types of sites:
Make sure you are actually ordering for your specific device/carrier.
If you have questions,use the support on each site & spell out exactly what you're wanting & get a response,so that there are no misunderstandings as to what you are buying.

For Note 9 devices its always a 16 digit code (ATT & SPECTRUM & INFINITI) for T-MOBILE & SPRINT / BOOST and others you need to remove via special commands.

soumik288

Feb 28, 2019
can you please explain how to enter sim unlock code? my note9 xfinity phone does not ask for code for some reason(
I thought that the problem is custom rom, but I have restored the firmware to original and the problem still there.
how to activate pop up menu for entering code?

TRY this :Go to the dial screen and press #7465625*638*#

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    :victory:

I have unlocked my Note 9 phone

s9.jpg
    hi. i have blacklisted Sprint galaxy Note 9 and that service will work for me to use outside USA?thanks

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

hi. i have blacklisted Sprint galaxy Note 9 and that service will work for me to use outside USA?thanks

Mod Edit

It is blacklisted for a reason.
    Please contact your service provider.

XDA is NOT the place to seek methods to change IMEI numbers.

malybru
    Senior Moderator
    is it possible to unlock samsung note9 phone with 'blacklisted' imei ?
    If it's blacklisted, there is a reason... We can't help you with that here. Contact provider or return phone to rightful owner.
    Hey guys, I have a question. I want to sell my Note 8 and upgrade to Samsung Galaxy Note 9 as soon as it will be available (in few weeks). As I now it will be carrier locked and I will need sim unlock code, so my question - can I unlock my brand new phone the same day or I will need to wait for database update or smth? If so, I will keep my Note 8 for few month more.

[UPDATE 27.08.18] I have successfully unlocked my phone using this service: MOD EDIT: LINK REMOVED

Thank you guys for help
    Hi guys, which one is AT&T version? N960UZBAUSC ,N960UZPAUSC,N960UZBFTMB ,N960UZBATMB ,N960UZPFTMB,N960UZPATMB, N960UZBASPR,N960UZPASPR ,N960UZPAATT,N960UZPFATT,N960UZBAATT,N960UZBFATT ,N960UZPAVZW,N960UZPFVZW,N960UZBAVZW,N960UZBFVZW, N960UZPAXAA,N960UZPFXAA,N960UZBAXAA,N960UZBFXAA

thanks
    The one thY ends in ATT. TMB is T-Mobile, SPR is Sprint, USC is US Cellular, VWZ is Verizon, and XAA is US Unlocked model.