Samsung Note 9 Sim Unlock Code?

Search This thread

AndroidLover813

so I've been robbed twice by this service I will no longer use the service I'm trying to get my money back. I've been in contact with these people, he asked me if I got my money back like come on now you would know if you issued me a refund or now they've been playing games with me they told me to install this app some kind of unlocking app and it was a lie it was all a lie but they took my money and now they're refusing to give it back anyone who's experienced this please get back to me I'm interested in trying to see if we can go after them because I'm not the first person they've done this to. no matter where you're from you do business here in America or using American policies you have to buy by the law that's just what it is you're selling a dummy service and that's not right. every time I enter my email to track my order it says server is busy but I know that was a fake set up as well because when I press enter it said the same thing so that's a lie. We need to act as one XDA is an important community and it's members are what makes it thrive. You're not sure about the service don't pump them because you're helping them with the LIE

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190405-144020_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190405-144020_Chrome.jpg
    177.9 KB · Views: 344
  • Screenshot_20190405-144013_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190405-144013_Chrome.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 343
  • Screenshot_20190405-143958_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190405-143958_Chrome.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 341

NvWatts

Jun 3, 2015
so I've been robbed twice by this service I will no longer use the service I'm trying to get my money back. I've been in contact with these people, he asked me if I got my money back like come on now you would know if you issued me a refund or now they've been playing games with me they told me to install this app some kind of unlocking app and it was a lie it was all a lie but they took my money and now they're refusing to give it back anyone who's experienced this please get back to me I'm interested in trying to see if we can go after them because I'm not the first person they've done this to. no matter where you're from you do business here in America or using American policies you have to buy by the law that's just what it is you're selling a dummy service and that's not right. every time I enter my email to track my order it says server is busy but I know that was a fake set up as well because when I press enter it said the same thing so that's a lie. We need to act as one XDA is an important community and it's members are what makes it thrive. You're not sure about the service don't pump them because you're helping them with the LIE

Yes this company got me too when I tried to unlock my note 5 awhile back. They say they would give me a refund and a voucher for a free unlock code. I got the refund but the voucher I didnt receive.

mickey2217

Jun 7, 2019
Hi guys, which one is AT&T version? N960UZBAUSC ,N960UZPAUSC,N960UZBFTMB ,N960UZBATMB ,N960UZPFTMB,N960UZPATMB, N960UZBASPR,N960UZPASPR ,N960UZPAATT,N960UZPFATT,N960UZBAATT,N960UZBFATT ,N960UZPAVZW,N960UZPFVZW,N960UZBAVZW,N960UZBFVZW, N960UZPAXAA,N960UZPFXAA,N960UZBAXAA,N960UZBFXAA
thanks

daniel4653

Jul 10, 2010
Southern California
Hi guys, which one is AT&T version? N960UZBAUSC ,N960UZPAUSC,N960UZBFTMB ,N960UZBATMB ,N960UZPFTMB,N960UZPATMB, N960UZBASPR,N960UZPASPR ,N960UZPAATT,N960UZPFATT,N960UZBAATT,N960UZBFATT ,N960UZPAVZW,N960UZPFVZW,N960UZBAVZW,N960UZBFVZW, N960UZPAXAA,N960UZPFXAA,N960UZBAXAA,N960UZBFXAA

thanks
The one thY ends in ATT. TMB is T-Mobile, SPR is Sprint, USC is US Cellular, VWZ is Verizon, and XAA is US Unlocked model.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: sonyakasper

PyroYuy

Dec 10, 2010
So I tried to use that service linked in the op, samsumgsimunlock, but I'm getting the run around with that. Any way to edit that out so that people don't use them since I also see other people saying bad things about that site? I only used it because it seemed to resolve their issue but I guess many more are getting screwed.

So now I'm trying unlock base. I'll see how that one goes.

PyroYuy

Dec 10, 2010
Unlock base couldn't do it for me but they immediately refunded me so nothing lost there.
I was able to get a code from OnlineUnlocks. Now I need to get a refund from SamsungSimUnlock because they never sent me the right information.

Should I be worried about the app they sent me? I feel like I could have potentially gave them important information.

pTeronaut

May 28, 2012
Lafayette, IN
ok, so I have unlocked my phone today using that service.
I heard somewhere that after unlocking I can’t get any ota update. Is it true?
My Xfinity Mobile Note 9 received OTA updates after I unlocked* it, and after I converted it to N960U1.

Edit: Downloading the June 1 update now.

*When unlocking a Note 9 purchased from Xfinity, do so at the store, as the code that I received both via telephone and online support did not work, it was only by the agent entering the 'Unfreeze' code, was my phone unlocked, when unlocking my wife's Note 9, I went straight to the Unfreeze code, as the agent at the store gave me both the unfreeze and the unlock code, and the phone accepted the unfreeze code first try.

Last edited:

divinafortner

Aug 22, 2018
I'm trying to configure ports after unlocking as well, can you please share APN settings.
thanks

These are the APN settings you should use after unlocking:

Name: Sprint
APN: cinet.spcs
Proxy: <Leave in Blank>
Port: <Leave in Blank>
Username: <Leave in Blank>
Password: <Leave in Blank>
Server: <Not Set>
MMSC: <Leave it blank>
MMS proxy: 68.28.31.7
MMS port: Blank
MCC: 3234
MNC: 15
Authentication type: <Leave in Blank>
APN type: just use the default one
APN Protocol: same, just leave it to the Default one

Youdoofus

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 21, 2011
Sioux Falls, SD
Samsung Galaxy S9
ok, so I have unlocked my phone today using that service.
I heard somewhere that after unlocking I can’t get any ota update. Is it true?

no. recovery is what determines if you get OTAs or not. Stock recovery = updates TWRP = no OTAs

even if you root it, flash TWRP and then flash stock back, youll still get updates. Flash the U1 version of the firmware and youll still get updates

Youdoofus

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 21, 2011
Sioux Falls, SD
Samsung Galaxy S9
tha'ts not true. I have flashed custom rom and recovery, unlocked my phone using the service from the first post and it gets ota updates with no issues

uhhhhhh, no.... OTA means Over The Air, that can refer to several things, but specifically we are talking about your phone getting updates for the OS itself. If youre running a custom ROM, the OTA updates wouldnt even be compatible most likely. In either event, custom ROM = no firmware updates from the official releases

Youdoofus

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 21, 2011
Sioux Falls, SD
Samsung Galaxy S9
so you recommend to root the phone, but keep the stock recovery to get ota updates, correct ?

that 100% depends on what your goals are. for example, i have no intentions on pursuing root for my G960U1 as SPay doesnt work with root. Thats a deal breaker for me.

anymore these days, one must really weigh out what they want root for. Prestige? SU? Customization? You have to know by now that if you root, you trip knox which is permanent.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    :victory:

I have unlocked my Note 9 phone

s9.jpg
    hi. i have blacklisted Sprint galaxy Note 9 and that service will work for me to use outside USA?thanks

---------- Post added at 10:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 PM ----------

hi. i have blacklisted Sprint galaxy Note 9 and that service will work for me to use outside USA?thanks

Mod Edit

It is blacklisted for a reason.
    Please contact your service provider.

XDA is NOT the place to seek methods to change IMEI numbers.

malybru
    Senior Moderator
    is it possible to unlock samsung note9 phone with 'blacklisted' imei ?
    If it's blacklisted, there is a reason... We can't help you with that here. Contact provider or return phone to rightful owner.
    Hey guys, I have a question. I want to sell my Note 8 and upgrade to Samsung Galaxy Note 9 as soon as it will be available (in few weeks). As I now it will be carrier locked and I will need sim unlock code, so my question - can I unlock my brand new phone the same day or I will need to wait for database update or smth? If so, I will keep my Note 8 for few month more.

[UPDATE 27.08.18] I have successfully unlocked my phone using this service: MOD EDIT: LINK REMOVED

Thank you guys for help

thanks
    The one thY ends in ATT. TMB is T-Mobile, SPR is Sprint, USC is US Cellular, VWZ is Verizon, and XAA is US Unlocked model.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk