Accessories Samsung Official Standing Cover with Pen.....another stupid idea

Search This thread

Q-Prof

Feb 21, 2011
Vivo X Fold
Thanks for this. Just bought one
Your welcome, yeah it is small and does the trick. Take your time and carefully place based on optimal lean and stability angel for different positions you want, and keep in mind to not put near the centre of your wireless charging coils. I used some clear tape to put in on temporarily while I tested all the possible positions, angles and made sure the wireless charging still worked. Very happy with this little kickstand, as I am sure you will be too.

Q-Prof

Feb 21, 2011
Vivo X Fold
After the fiasco with the case last year I actually love this one
Yeah, I hear you... there are a lot of cases out there that just don't cut it. I have the Samsung pen/kickstand case too, but just was not quite what I was looking for and after reviewing other options, the Spigen Slim Armor Pro Pen case for me was the one.

I knew what I wanted in a case - hinge protection, slim, with a s-pen holder. I also seen a good review on it... the only issue was, the price was a bit high, but considering all other options, no other cases come close for its design, feel, and protection, so for a flagship fold, it is well worth it.

Been using for over a week, and the Spigen Slim Armor Pro Pen case has been great and feel confident when holding knowing it is well protected and the rubbery case material and hinge bump adds to the grip!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So just like the goofy case they gave away with the Fold 3, the new one is just as janky. You have to remove the entire S-pen module to drop it onto a Qi charger. The front part is taped on, and its not very sticky. It's awful.
    It's OK and it was "free" so there's that.

What was not OK was last year's case with the flap cover. I've never liked those.

Different strokes for different folks I suppose.
    Mine wasn't so sticky the first few days. Then it just got okay. Still gonna buy some electronic double-sided tape to replace the factory adhesives. I heard it does miracles
    You can get the invoice from your order under My Orders

Screenshot 2022-08-31 134934.jpg

I'm not able to claim my case and charger, they want pdf of proof of purchase. Samsung never sent me an invoice via email. And my Fold 4 doesn't show up on the Samsung website under my account. I purchased the phone on their stupid site. F this, looks like the case is not worth the time takes to claim. Also the pen is not active like the old Note right?
    ESR Boost Phone Kickstand
    Thanks for this. Just bought one