• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Samsung One UI Beta 1 reviews(exynos)

Search This thread

Nat.smith26

Dec 3, 2020
I have a really annoying bug, notifications are delayed a lot with this beta.
For example, when I get a message on Signal, I often need to open the app to get the notif, and ig not, I receive it a few minutes later.
Everything is fine with the authorizations, I don't know if it comes from the beta, Signal, or Android 12.

• Haha
Reactions: MMarkkk and alixra

Persuader X

Apr 21, 2009
Ferrol
DJI Fly app is not working on this version. Even the Android 12 DJI Fly app offered in the DJI website is not working, because show a black screen instead of the camera view of the drone.

readymarc

Dec 30, 2016
Camera performance in this build is great. At least for me

There is considerably less lag in the view finder when shooting night photos. And the pics are crispy clean also.

I really hope they keep it that way.

readymarc

Dec 30, 2016
Had to make the jump back to A11...

The lag was too much for me. I factory reset and it improved a lil but pulling down the notification shade dropped frames was upsetting. Will wait until beta 2 and see if that changes.

dark_tranq

Mar 17, 2010
Gold Coast
Been working great for me. Occasional hard reboot (which appears to be tied to the Zero app).

Google Pay doesn't work but Samsung have acknowledged that and hopefully is fixed soon (although not concerned if I have to wait until final).

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ive also interested in Material you... Also want a new notification panel the new pixel one is nice!
    Those officially registered in the beta need to request that Samsung use the android 12 design, more users request it, higher the chance of Samsung listening to us, I loved the look of android 12 on the pixel and was then disappointed in Samsung's take on android 12, you wouldn't even know it was android 12 without going into settings and checking the android version.
    Well, Android 12 is built in collaboration with Samsung devs. Same for WearOS 3

OneUI is just good at is, no needs to rush on further graphical updates.
    Refinement is the right way.. ;)
    A12 on the Pixel looks fresh and new, something different. I like the way OneUI has improved but in comparison, it's quite stale now. It'll probably be updated in future though tbh.
    Quite disappointed in it, compared to the Pixel A12 , OneUI 4.0 is horrible with little implementation of the various Material You changes.
    I have a really annoying bug, notifications are delayed a lot with this beta.
    For example, when I get a message on Signal, I often need to open the app to get the notif, and ig not, I receive it a few minutes later.
    Everything is fine with the authorizations, I don't know if it comes from the beta, Signal, or Android 12.
    I have some bugs on video calls, especially on Duo.
    And the phone overheats compared to A11 but that's normal.

Samsung Pay and Google Pay are working fine.

Except that, I don't think this Beta 1 is worth the upgrade.
    There ois nothing really new or essential.

Let's wait for beta 2.