Themes / Apps / Mods Samsung Quick Share 4 All (use it on non-Samsung PCs)

Search This thread

obrobrio2000

Jun 13, 2013
HI Bro thanks for the script, its work but only cant detect my pc at the moment (i believe because my wifi adaptor ist AX210) but for you guys that have AX210 i wonder if seamless connection for galaxy buds pro works well too?
Galaxy Buds app on the Microsoft Store doesn't need this script, you can run it on both Samsung and non-Samsung PCs. I have AX201 and seamless connection is working well, but since the app is available on any laptop I think every adapter works well.

As a side note, remember that seamless connection is not the same as auto-switching (like the auto-switch from Galaxy phone and Galaxy tablet when you pause/play music/videos). AFAIK there is no auto-switch between laptop and Galaxy phone/tablet. You have to switch manually, even on Samsung laptops.
So will it not work for me, sorry i'm new here View attachment 5613987
It's really YMMV, so I suggest you to try and see if it works for you. For now, the only adapter reportedly working well is AX210. I have AX201 and it used to work well in the past but now, after QS updates, it works occasionally.

Pluviophile

Mar 1, 2021
On my Windows 10 PC, I installed the bat file, installed quick share, then samsung contacts, logged in. i installed the driverbypass.ref too. my pc was connected to bluetooth, wifi (same 5ghz one as my other samsung devices [2 tab s6 tablets and a s10e phone], and the ethernet. the name of my wifi adapter seems to be realtek 8812BU AC1200M Wireless LAN 802.11ac USB NIC. I am not sure if I'm missing to provide any info but anyway, neither my android devices are able to find my PC, nor my PC my android devices in quick share even though i chose the option "any nearby device" in all my devices.

edit: after some turning things on and off and some restarts, now i am able to see and send files from my pc to my phone and tablets. but my phone and tablets still won't even see my pc.

Last edited:

TripleRipple

Feb 19, 2011
Does the Create Link function work?
It does not for me currently. It will create the link but it does not send the file.

When I go to the copied line it states "Shared files aren't ready yet. Tap the refresh button to check again."

tommyprotramp

Jun 1, 2022

Important update 2022-04-26, click here to read

---

SamsungQuickShare4All

This tiny batch script makes Samsung Quick Share working on non-Samsung Windows PCs by spoofing a registry value that the program checks when opening.

Usage​

Download the script here and just run it (it could ask for admin rights). You'll only need to run it once, after that it'll automatically launch itself after every startup/reboot.

How to download Quick Share​

If you want the latest Store version go here, paste the store link of the app, click the checkmark, scroll down, download the one named SAMSUNGELECTRONICSCoLtd.SamsungQuickShare_xxxxxxxx_neutral_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.msixbundle (the only one that ends with .msixbundle), then open it and install it. You won't need to download every update like this, it'll automatically update from the Microsoft Store when there is a new version.

Remember that your phone's screen needs to be on and unlocked to be discoverable from your PC (unfortunately it's a limitation of Quick Share itself)!

Troubleshooting​

All should work fine just by running the .bat file, but if you're having issues try applying DriverCheckBypass.reg (just run the file, then Yes and then Ok), especially if your PC doesn't have an Intel AX wireless adapter (e.g. Intel AC/Broadcom/Realtek/Marvell etc.).

Keep in mind that latest versions from the Store could contain patches to this method, so if you encounter any issue download this older version here.

Disclaimer​

Keep in mind that Samsung could fix this any time. So, if it doesn't work, probably they have fixed it. However, as of 11/7/2021, I can confirm that it works perfectly (doesn't display the unsupported device error and file sharing works both sending and receiving), tested on Lenovo Yoga C940 with Intel AX201 wireless adapter (support for other adapters cannot be guaranteed). Also, I'm not responsible for any loss or damage.

Download

You can download it here!

Still works! 01.06.2022 between Windows 11 PC and Note20Ultra with OneUI 4.1 :)

Reactions: obrobrio2000

Shubhangan_D

Mar 27, 2017

---

SamsungQuickShare4All

This tiny batch script makes Samsung Quick Share working on non-Samsung Windows PCs by spoofing a registry value that the program checks when opening.

Usage​

Download the script here and just run it (it could ask for admin rights). You'll only need to run it once, after that it'll automatically launch itself after every startup/reboot.

If you want the latest Store version go here, paste the store link of the app, click the checkmark, scroll down, download the one named SAMSUNGELECTRONICSCoLtd.SamsungQuickShare_xxxxxxxx_neutral_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.msixbundle (the only one that ends with .msixbundle), then open it and install it. You won't need to download every update like this, it'll automatically update from the Microsoft Store when there is a new version.

Remember that your phone's screen needs to be on and unlocked to be discoverable from your PC (unfortunately it's a limitation of Quick Share itself)!

Troubleshooting​

All should work fine just by running the .bat file, but if you're having issues try applying DriverCheckBypass.reg (just run the file, then Yes and then Ok), especially if your PC doesn't have an Intel AX wireless adapter (e.g. Intel AC/Broadcom/Realtek/Marvell etc.).

Keep in mind that latest versions from the Store could contain patches to this method, so if you encounter any issue download this older version here.

Disclaimer​

Keep in mind that Samsung could fix this any time. So, if it doesn't work, probably they have fixed it. However, as of 11/7/2021, I can confirm that it works perfectly (doesn't display the unsupported device error and file sharing works both sending and receiving), tested on Lenovo Yoga C940 with Intel AX201 wireless adapter (support for other adapters cannot be guaranteed). Also, I'm not responsible for any loss or damage.

Download

Hello! Hope you are having a good day! I installed the Quick share & it worked wonders with updates from the microsoft store. Now I own a galaxy phone, buds, watch so the last piece is the pc. I use a ASUS laptop which is significantly powerful than galaxy book2 pro 360 and hence I made this choice back then. But would there be a way to use the samsung settings 1.1 app? (which of course requires samsung system support services through windows 10) It would enable people like us to auto-switch easily with the buds. It is currently a pain.

xhhb

Oct 12, 2014
OMG! IT WORKS LIKE A CHARM
I have an Omen 15 with Intel WiFi-6 AX200 160MHz and a S20+ Exynos

I was really surprised to watch the 600MB/s transfer speed!
WTF! didn't know the Galaxy S20+ would support this insane reading/writing speeds
Thanks!

Last edited:

mybabysexy

Dec 17, 2013
Hanoi
My phone: Z Fold 3
Macbook Pro running Windows 11 on Bootcamp -> Doesn't work
PC with AX200 -> Works like a charm

yourboylloyd

Aug 1, 2022
I keep getting this error. I tried installing the bat file as both normal and administrator and it didn't work. Driverbypass.reg seems to work properly.

I even tried to open regedit as administrator and change reg file manually. I also even tried to drop the file into the startup folder manually and kept getting "access denied" no matter how many times I tried to change permissions in owner.

Would rebooting in safemode and then trying there help? I don't know why it's not letting me change permissions. I even disabled bitdefender antivirus and it still didn't work.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    96.4 KB · Views: 150
  • Capture2.PNG
    Capture2.PNG
    129.6 KB · Views: 149
I keep getting this error. I tried installing the bat file as both normal and administrator and it didn't work. Driverbypass.reg seems to work properly.

I even tried to open regedit as administrator and change reg file manually. I also even tried to drop the file into the startup folder manually and kept getting "access denied" no matter how many times I tried to change permissions in owner.

Would rebooting in safemode and then trying there help? I don't know why it's not letting me change permissions. I even disabled bitdefender antivirus and it still didn't work.
install MSIX Hero from the app store and install the Msix file

ninekaw9

Feb 17, 2008
Work nicely on latest version of Quick Share on ASUS Zephyrus G15 2021 Windows 11 22H2 Intel AX200 latest driver both Bluetooth and WiFi.

Thanks

unst4bl3

Jul 3, 2022
Oppo A37
Samsung Galaxy M31
Hello! Hope you are having a good day! I installed the Quick share & it worked wonders with updates from the microsoft store. Now I own a galaxy phone, buds, watch so the last piece is the pc. I use a ASUS laptop which is significantly powerful than galaxy book2 pro 360 and hence I made this choice back then. But would there be a way to use the samsung settings 1.1 app? (which of course requires samsung system support services through windows 10) It would enable people like us to auto-switch easily with the buds. It is currently a pain.
Use music share... it works flawlessly...

uGuilherme

Dec 30, 2021
If anyone have problem to use Quick Share, there are other options, such as kde connect and Feem.

I hope that I didn't offender any rule of the community

Reactions: netnerd

Gogu24

Jan 20, 2022
Before the Microsoft Store redesign for Windows 11, there was the option to open the store page on a phone and "purchase" incompatible apps, and then they could be downloaded from the store library directly. Now the mobile store website only shows "Share" instead of "Get" or "Install on my devices". Any new methods available or it's no longer possible?

gil906

Dec 17, 2012
It works like a charm on my LG Gram 2022. Windows 11 22H2
The .bat didn't work at the beginning but I just needed to open it from cmd as administrator.
It prompt me to update it before using it from store, after that, worked.

Miolaloro

Apr 20, 2022
如果传输显示“失败”或从未完成,请尝试转到蓝牙设置并取消设备配对,然后重试发送文件,它将要求再次配对。另外:你有英特尔无线驱动程序吗?您使用的是哪个版本的快速共享(来自商店的最新版本或较旧的版本)?

是的,他们将允许的驱动程序限制为Galaxy Book设备附带的驱动程序,即AX系列,因此请尝试应用DriverCheckBypass.reg文件,然后重试。不用担心,它不会安装任何东西,也不会弄乱您的驱动程序,它只会创建应用程序检查有关驱动程序的注册表项和值。但是,感谢您的举报!
您可以尝试重新安装/更新BT驱动程序:)

哦,对不起。什么不能精确地工作?发送文件时失败?您是否同时尝试过 PC-> 和电话> PC?

Last edited:

Miolaloro

Apr 20, 2022
You could try reinstalling/updating your BT drivers :)

Oh, I'm sorry. What doesn't work precisely? It fails when sending files? Did you try both PC->phone and phone->PC?
Hello, developer, my model is HP EliteBook845 G9. The network card is Qualcomm's. According to your tutorial, I installed the latest version of S Share in turn, added. bat to the startup item, and also ran the DriverCheckBypass.reg file. Then, all functions can be used normally, but unfortunately, after a period of time, S Share will prompt me to update the Bluetooth driver, and then S Share will automatically exit.So I want to ask if there is a solution to this problem. If you are willing to solve it, I will provide the detailed network card model and other information you need to solve the problem. If this problem cannot be solved, I hope you can tell me how to delete the previously added windows registry entries. Thank you!

Miolaloro

Apr 20, 2022
Hello, developer, my model is HP EliteBook845 G9. The network card is Qualcomm's. According to your tutorial, I installed the latest version of S Share in turn, added. bat to the startup item, and also ran the DriverCheckBypass.reg file. Then, all functions can be used normally, but unfortunately, after a period of time, S Share will prompt me to update the Bluetooth driver, and then S Share will automatically exit.So I want to ask if there is a solution to this problem. If you are willing to solve it, I will provide the detailed network card model and other information you need to solve the problem. If this problem cannot be solved, I hope you can tell me how to delete the previously added windows registry entries. Thank you!

Miolaloro

Apr 20, 2022
非常抱歉,我是第一次使用XDA,所以我错误地发送了多个回复。我希望它不会打扰你。

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

---

SamsungQuickShare4All

Usage​

Troubleshooting​

Disclaimer​

Download

Hi, thank you so much for making Quick Share possible for non-Samsung computer.
    May I know is there any similar tweak that I can do for Bixby on Windows?
    Any chance you're able to create something similar for bixby and Samsung studio plus?
    It's not my first priority because I personally don't use Bixby but as soon as I have some time I'll look into it :)
    HI,thanks for the app, however unfortunately it doesn't work for my computer, how do I turn off the CMD window at booting my computer?
    Hi, how can i revert changes of the script? I don't want no more to see the commands and give permissions at every boot.
    Delete the .bat file in C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp :)
    hola descargue el archivo y no puedo instalarlo
    debería de cambiar la extensión del archivo?
    If you downloaded from GitHub as a ZIP archive you need to extract it with something like 7zip, winzip, winrar etc.
    Why does it require these permissions: "Uses all system resources" and "Have control over your Windows device"? I'm hesitant to install this app, some permissions are weird.
    If you mean the Quick Share app it's not my fault (probably Samsung needs those permissions to make the app work), but if you mean my script you can analyze what's in it on GitHub or by opening it with Notepad. Nothing shady :)
    Hi mate, hope your exams are going well, just thought of leaving a small update for you- I got both Win 11 update on my laptop and OneUI 4.0/Android 12 update in my S20 FE 5G, still the same behaviour, only my phone shows up in Windows Quick Share app but not the other way round unfortunately :(
    Thanks for the app!

Just for everyone else, I have the Intel Wireless-AC 9560 160MHz (last of the 'AC' Models they put out 😔) but using the DriverCheckByPass it works perfectly for me when utilizing my phone. I can send/receive files on both my S21 Ultra and the nameless Windows 11 PC no problems.

Only Hiccup I had is if you own a Galaxy Tab, you can send files from the PC and receive them on the tablet, but, as of yet, I have been unable to successfully send a file from the tablet to the PC. I find that it may have worked a single time, with a failed error message, though even if it did I tried a good 15+ times. I want to note that the issue is not that you are unable to see the PC in Quick Share from the tab...only that trying to send eventually results in error. It might be an issue with the Quick Share Application on the tablet because it's a different ver. than the phones, or it could also be that my computer just doesn't like connecting to the tablet (Don't know about this one since sending from computer to Tab works fine).

Edit: I also troubleshot this issue with 3 different versions of the PC App for the few wondering.

Only "convenient" workaround I've found so far is to send the file from the Tab S7 to the S21 first, then from the S21 to the PC. Wonderful addition to the drag and drop capabilities of the Microsoft Companion App and Your Phone. Thanks Again! Good luck in your Spring Semester!
    Have you figured it out?
    i have a desktop pc and an s21 ultra and i tred everything but both devices doesn't find out each other.
    my pc is sending files to the phone
    but my phone is not able to detect the pc at all
    same as of tablet it did not find the pc
    Hello there, firstly thanks for this port, really an amazing thing.

So today I tried to install this on my Asus Zenbook 14, everything went well, I installed Quick Share, ran the batch script, and signed into Quick Share with my Samsung Account, all well until here.

Once it was all setup and ready to start sharing, my phone couldn't detect my laptop, nor could my laptop detect my phone, the device list was just saying "Scanning nearby..." and no devices shows up.

I did all the basic troubleshooting, like turn off and turn on Bluetooth, unpair and re-pair phone and laptop's BT connection, close and restart Quick Share, visible to everyone, changed to 'contacts only', and then back to everyone, no difference whatsoever. The devices just wouldn't show up on each other's list. What should I do now?

Devices: Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Asus Zenbook 14 UM433DA
    Quick Share version: latest (1.0.100.0)
    Laptop network card: Intel Dual Band Wireless-AC 8265

UPDATE: I deleted Quick Share from laptop and installed the older stable version, which wasn't allowing me to sign in samsung account, so I updated to latest version from MS Store, and now I can send files from laptop to phone, but still hit or miss, sometimes works, sometimes doesn't. But from phone to laptop, its not even showing the laptop name on my phone at all.
    First of all thanks for your work!
    PC > Phone works perfectly fine for me but phone couldn't find my laptop.
    Phone : samsung galaxy s20 plus
    PC : lenovo ideapad flex 5
    Hello everyone, friends! First of all, sorry for this long wait but I am a full time university student who should graduate this year and therefore I am very busy with the exams of the last year and with the composition of my degree thesis. This is a project that was initially intended only for me but which I then decided to share with you all (knowing that sooner or later Samsung would put an end to our party). For this reason, it is a project that I carry on when I have free time and, for the aforementioned reasons, I have not had the opportunity to look at it until now. I update you with the news (spoiler: negative news):

1) The old version that I had hosted on my Mega is obsolete. Samsung has decided to remove the Samsung account login from within the app and has created a separate app ("Samsung Account" on the Microsoft Store, downloadable apparently on all PCs, probably because there are apps like Galaxy Buds, Samsung Notes, Samsung Gallery etc. which are compatible with all PCs and therefore need that framework). This old version of Quick Share, therefore, at login will say that the app is too old. Even if you skip the login, the app still does not work, it does not detect any phone/tablet (probably ue to dan Android Quick Share update it now prevents the phone from being detectable by Quick Share Windows if the version of the latter is too old). I believe that the only way to partially continue to use this version is to disable automatic updates on the Galaxy Store, but the problem with keeping old versions is that in the long run you will lose important new features. Also, even if you disable updates, Quick Share (and system apps in general) will update when you do a firmware update; therefore, there is no real way to escape from updates.

2) I tried with the latest version from the Microsoft Store. This version manages to detect devices but manages to transfer a file once every Pope's death (it's an Italian saying to say that it works once in a hundred, if all goes well). Also, to make it partially work you have to unpair your phone and PC in the bluetooth settings and make them pair again by transferring a file, but even in this case it works occasionally. The problem is that if you use Quick Share you will surely also use Microsoft's handy Phone Link feature (formerly Your Phone) to complete your ecosystem. Well, Phone Link will ask you to pair devices to make calls, but this pairing will break Quick Share, making it never work again (it will always tell you "Failed").

3) I have tried with model numbers of different Galaxy Books, even one with the exact same characteristics as my PC, but after a few PC-to-phone transfer attempts it will ask to update the PC's Bluetooth drivers with the Samsung Update tool (which, unfortunately, does not show updates on non-Samsung PC, even with the registry hack). My drivers are up to date, latest version from Intel, but nothing to do.

4) In the latest versions of Quick Share Windows there seems to be Link Sharing. I tried to use it to send a .jpg file and when I open the link on the phone it says in red that the file hasn't been uploaded yet (and it will be like this forever). I then tried again with a .heic file and it uploaded successfully. In short, even the Link Sharing feature seems to be hit or miss, just like Quick Share. Even looking at the Quick Share logs, very little can be understood to be honest :(

5) Reading the reviews on the Microsoft Store it seems that these same problems are also encountered by users who own a Galaxy Book. So it makes me think that Quick Share is already a hit or miss on its own, and everything is made worse by the fact that we are using it on incompatible PCs, with different drivers, different specs etc.

6) I don't have the ability to reverse engineer the app and possibly modify it, if that's possible. But I think it would still be useless. My registry workaround was an almost random discovery while I was fumbling with Process Monitor to see which registry keys it was going to check, but if there is something inside the app code that I can't detect with Process Monitor I just don't know how to move :(

And now, what do we do?

If you have the patience to try and try to transfer a file until it works, fine, but it's impractical to have an app that works once in every hundred. Our hope is Google, which will bring Nearby Share to Windows later this year. The problem is that they said it will work on certain new PCs which will be "Fast Pair compatible". I don't know what it is, I hope not something hardware, otherwise again we are screwed.

I'm so sorry friends, within the limits of my abilities I have tried all sorts of ways but I can't understand why the transfer works occasionally. Also, on the Store page they talk about driver versions that do not match Intel's, so my guess is that Galaxy Books have OEM-customized drivers that contain things that generic Intel (or other OEMs like Lenovo) drivers don't have.

Anyway, I read your answers here on XDA and came across this answer from this user who seems to have solved every problem by replacing his wireless card. If the user confirms that everything works perfectly (PC-phone, phone-PC) and always works (not occasionally), then that could be a good workaround. I mean, better to spend £27 for a wireless card than £1000+ for a Galaxy Book. But you must have a laptop that allows you to replace the wireless card. My laptop, for example, doesn't allow me to do it :( Check it out:
    Like to thank the OP for this amazing little script. I tried using this on a Huawei Matebook 14 with the Ryzen 7 4800h which comes with Realtek RTL8822CE wifi card. Like most people here was able to inconsistently send files to my s22 ultra here and there but could not receive files as my phone wouldn't see my laptop. However if you are willing and your current laptop allows for upgrading the wifi card, I bought the intel AX210 wifi card (cost me £27) upgraded my laptop with it. Not only does quickshare work without a hitch now, my phone picks up the laptop everytime but you will now have wifi 6 support (with 6Ghz support) and bluetooth 5.2 with general stability being much better than any realtek/broadcom rubbish.

Thanks Mate!
    I have "intel killer AX1675x" not working with or without driver bypass registry thing. I'll be very glad if you figure it out how to bypass that driver check. Because in startup, app says you should update drivers.
    After some research it appears that Intel Killer AX is a whole different "driver model" than Intel AX. However, of course I'll try to figure out how to bypass again the driver check! :) I also have an "alternative strategy" in mind that I have to experiment, like spoofing PC model in the registry to multiple supported Samsung laptops instead of just one, as AFAIK there are other laptops with Intel i5 that rely on Intel AC drivers and with AMD Ryzen that rely on something-that's-definitely-not-Intel drivers (possibly Broadcom (?), Marvell (?), Realtek (?) etc.), so that could even eliminate the need of the driver bypass and only rely to changing the PC model registry value.
    At the moment I'm a little busy with some university exams, but I'll look into it as soon as I can :D
    As soon as I have some time I'll look into it :)

Delete the .bat file in C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StartUp :)

If you downloaded the from GitHub as a ZIP archive you need to extract it with something like 7zip, winzip, winrar etc.

If you mean the Quick Share app it's not my fault, but if you mean my script you can analyze what's in it on GitHub or by opening it with Notepad. Nothing shady :)

Hello everyone, friends! First of all, sorry for this long wait but I am a full time university student who should graduate this year and therefore I am very busy with the exams of the last year and with the composition of my degree thesis. This is a project that was initially intended only for me but which I then decided to share with you all (knowing that sooner or later Samsung would put an end to our party). For this reason, it is a project that I carry on when I have free time and, for the aforementioned reasons, I have not had the opportunity to look at it until now. I update you with the news (spoiler: negative news):

1) The old version that I had hosted on my Mega is obsolete. Samsung has decided to remove the Samsung account login from within the app and has created a separate app ("Samsung Account" on the Microsoft Store, downloadable apparently on all PCs, probably because there are apps like Galaxy Buds, Samsung Notes, Samsung Gallery etc. which are compatible with all PCs and therefore need that framework). This old version of Quick Share, therefore, at login will say that the app is too old. Even if you skip the login, the app still does not work, it does not detect any phone/tablet (probably ue to dan Android Quick Share update it now prevents the phone from being detectable by Quick Share Windows if the version of the latter is too old). I believe that the only way to partially continue to use this version is to disable automatic updates on the Galaxy Store, but the problem with keeping old versions is that in the long run you will lose important new features. Also, even if you disable updates, Quick Share (and system apps in general) will update when you do a firmware update; therefore, there is no real way to escape from updates.

2) I tried with the latest version from the Microsoft Store. This version manages to detect devices but manages to transfer a file once every Pope's death (it's an Italian saying to say that it works once in a hundred, if all goes well). Also, to make it partially work you have to unpair your phone and PC in the bluetooth settings and make them pair again by transferring a file, but even in this case it works occasionally. The problem is that if you use Quick Share you will surely also use Microsoft's handy Phone Link feature (formerly Your Phone) to complete your ecosystem. Well, Phone Link will ask you to pair devices to make calls, but this pairing will break Quick Share, making it never work again (it will always tell you "Failed").

3) I have tried with model numbers of different Galaxy Books, even one with the exact same characteristics as my PC, but after a few PC-to-phone transfer attempts it will ask to update the PC's Bluetooth drivers with the Samsung Update tool (which, unfortunately, does not show updates on non-Samsung PC, even with the registry hack). My drivers are up to date, latest version from Intel, but nothing to do.

4) In the latest versions of Quick Share Windows there seems to be Link Sharing. I tried to use it to send a .jpg file and when I open the link on the phone it says in red that the file hasn't been uploaded yet (and it will be like this forever). I then tried again with a .heic file and it uploaded successfully. In short, even the Link Sharing feature seems to be hit or miss, just like Quick Share. Even looking at the Quick Share logs, very little can be understood to be honest :(

5) Reading the reviews on the Microsoft Store it seems that these same problems are also encountered by users who own a Galaxy Book. So it makes me think that Quick Share is already a hit or miss on its own, and everything is made worse by the fact that we are using it on incompatible PCs, with different drivers, different specs etc.

6) I don't have the ability to reverse engineer the app and possibly modify it, if that's possible. But I think it would still be useless. My registry workaround was an almost random discovery while I was fumbling with Process Monitor to see which registry keys it was going to check, but if there is something inside the app code that I can't detect with Process Monitor I just don't know how to move :(

And now, what do we do?

If you have the patience to try and try to transfer a file until it works, fine, but it's impractical to have an app that works once in every hundred. Our hope is Google, which will bring Nearby Share to Windows later this year. The problem is that they said it will work on certain new PCs which will be "Fast Pair compatible". I don't know what it is, I hope not something hardware, otherwise again we are screwed.

I'm so sorry friends, within the limits of my abilities I have tried all sorts of ways but I can't understand why the transfer works occasionally. Also, on the Store page they talk about driver versions that do not match Intel's, so my guess is that Galaxy Books have OEM-customized drivers that contain things that generic Intel (or other OEMs like Lenovo) drivers don't have.

Anyway, I read your answers here on XDA and came across this answer from this user who seems to have solved every problem by replacing his wireless card. If the user confirms that everything works perfectly (PC-phone, phone-PC) and always works (not occasionally), then that could be a good workaround. I mean, better to spend £27 for a wireless card than £1000+ for a Galaxy Book. But you must have a laptop that allows you to replace the wireless card. My laptop, for example, doesn't allow me to do it :( Check it out:
    Thanks for all that effort anyway, I appreciate you taking the time to look through all of this while doing university at the same time. And as for Quick Share, seems like it's a general problem as you said, nothing much to do, so I guess we'll leave it there :(
    i tried

Intel(R) Dual Band Wireless-AC 7265
    My driver manufacturer is Realtek :(
    I updated a new version of both the script and the driver bypass reg file. I have Intel AX drivers (same as Galaxy Books) and latest QS version from Store and it works 100% both sending and receiving, however I don't know if it works as well with drivers from different manufacturers. If you want download the new version here (no need to download the reg file, the script should auto-download and apply it) and check if it works now :)
    How do we remove those files from the registry? Because the method didn't work for me, but now I start receiving intel drivers on my AMD pc?
    Those updates should be harmless, your PC will keep using your original drivers, but thanks for pointing it out! To erase those modifications, go to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Enum\PCI\" and delete all keys starting with "VEN_1002", "VEN_144D" and "VEN_8086". However, I uploaded a new version of the script, if you want you can check it out to see if it works now :)