Samsung Rom Dxhc4

Search This thread
May 5, 2008
just tried to update only the pda portion and confirmed it is working dxhc4. mouse drivers updated, however unable to perform hard reset. unsure whether hard reset might be embedded in the eboot portion.

May 5, 2008
Tried to flash the full image and successfully flashed all 3 components. Most importantly, hard-reset is functional! Thanks for the dxhc4 :D

chaimd

Aug 9, 2007
Tokyo
Thank you, fhfoomelaka.

At first I flashed only eboot, hard-reset feature worked but PDA part was erased.
Then I flashed all the part. I get new Phone and Hard-Reset feature. :)

I thank you again, fhfoomelaka.

famusc

Oct 21, 2005
Hi, I'm Italian and have an Italian i780. Is there anyone who can confirm that phone section (radio) in this firmware is compatible with my italian device?

danielherrero

Oct 3, 2006
Madrid
www.softwaredhr.es
When I run mirage v1.8 and I click on pda button and I navigate to i780_DXHC4_Rev12.img the program doesnt see it. Should I decompress the img file or similar?
how to covert img file to bin file?

Last edited:

knights191

Mar 1, 2008
when you should have a 780 which is in language Dutch (OS) and you want to have the hard reset function and these bugs fixed, but want to keep your own language wm6.. is it possible to only flash the E-boot and PDA with holding on to my own Dutch based WM6 os ?

Or it doesnt work like this?

Last edited:

Avantis

Nov 10, 2006
Athens
Does this mean you flashed your device twice? Once for eboot and once for the pda part alone?

Can you please explain in a little more detail how you did it? thanks..

Thank you, fhfoomelaka.

At first I flashed only eboot, hard-reset feature worked but PDA part was erased.
Then I flashed all the part. I get new Phone and Hard-Reset feature. :)

I thank you again, fhfoomelaka.

knights191

Mar 1, 2008
btw, can I select other languages then English with this ROM.
WOW: is there also a Dutch language supported?