Samsung S10+ always boots into download mode

Search This thread

EoinF

Aug 21, 2020
Samsung Galaxy S10
good god what a ****show of replies. Not once did anyone address the problem, just 1 idiot after another talking about how "expensive" the phone is.

My rooted s10 exynos does this also "error verifying vbmeta image" when it says "DOWNLOADING" instead of going to my latest twrp when installing it in Odin in the AP slow along with vbmeta.tar in the CP slot.

I wish we could remove all these idiots replies about how expensive they think the s10 is and just have the OP question and me saying I have the same problem and then me replying here when I find a fix.
Hey, to fix it download the stock firmware for your phone. I would recommend the app Frija. When you have downloaded that, enter download mode and connect your phone to your computer. Launch Odin. Extract the zip file that contains your stock firmware. Then in Odin, select the file that begins with BL and put it into the BL section, do the same with AP, CP and CSC. Ignore USERDATA. For CSC do not use HOME_CSC, use CSC. Then press start and you should be all set. This will wipe your phone, though.

Reactions: danbest82

toankt

Aug 24, 2007
good god what a ****show of replies. Not once did anyone address the problem, just 1 idiot after another talking about how "expensive" the phone is.

My rooted s10 exynos does this also "error verifying vbmeta image" when it says "DOWNLOADING" instead of going to my latest twrp when installing it in Odin in the AP slow along with vbmeta.tar in the CP slot.

I wish we could remove all these idiots replies about how expensive they think the s10 is and just have the OP question and me saying I have the same problem and then me replying here when I find a fix.
You are a genious, it is exactly what it was ( twrp when installing it in Odin in the AP slow along with vbmeta.tar in the CP slot.) and fixed my problem! thank you bro

zippzYT

i had that same problem on a galaxy a70 while trying to flash a lineage os unofficial build for it, but when i flashed the stock rom to fix it, i booted into the actual download mode not the one that shows the vbmeta error and it worked first try. i used odin 3.14

elkhial

Sep 15, 2021
طيب الله ما **** عرض الردود. مرة واحدة ، فقط أحمق واحد تلو الآخر يتحدث عن مدى "التحقق من الهاتف".

يقوم exynos s10 الخاص بي بعمل هذا أيضًا "خطأ في التحقق من صورة vbmeta" عندما تقول "تنزيل" من الانتقال إلى أحدث عند تثبيته في Odin في AP بطيئًا جنبًا إلى جنب مع vbmeta.tar في فتحة CP.

أتمنى أن تجعل من إزالة ردود الأغبياء هذه ردود الفعل التي تجعلهم يعتقدون أن هذا السؤال أجعلهم أجدهم معك في التكلفة ، لكن أريد أن أجعلهم معك.

elkhial

Sep 15, 2021
الصوت مع اضغط خفض بور
ثم بعد اعادة التشغيل اضغط رفع الصوت مع خفض في نفس الوقت
سف يدخل وضع التفليش
تم ..... ابوعدي

rc chanu

Aug 29, 2016
telangana
Hi,
I have a s10+ and I flashed twrp. After this, my phone doesn't boot to recovery, just Download mode. I tried to boot into unlock bootloader section, but I couldn't because it loads into Download mode very fast.
At this screen:
Error verifying vbmeta image: OK_NOT_SIGNED(3)
CUSTOM VBMETA
VBMETA : No sign info
VBMETA .

Anyone could help? Thank you! :)
Flash stock rom or original vbmeta img.

Gopnik_King

Jan 29, 2022
You might have to reflash your stock rom.... And then go threw setup and go in develop settings activate oem unlock and then flash Twrp you got a galaxy 10 and now your warrant is void with Samsung cause you triggered the flash counter by putting twrp and its not even working correctly you got to be careful with these expensive phones...

[emoji3436]I Willl Scarfice For Those That I Love [emoji3434]
i have the same problem but i dont want to have stock recovery, i want twrp.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Hey, to fix it download the stock firmware for your phone. I would recommend the app Frija. When you have downloaded that, enter download mode and connect your phone to your computer. Launch Odin. Extract the zip file that contains your stock firmware. Then in Odin, select the file that begins with BL and put it into the BL section, do the same with AP, CP and CSC. Ignore USERDATA. For CSC do not use HOME_CSC, use CSC. Then press start and you should be all set. This will wipe your phone, though.