Samsung S10+ on TMobile Firmware. I forgot the pattern how do i get my files out

Search This thread

rajlovermaster

Oct 26, 2007
HI,

I have tried Samsung app Unlock and android Unlock but none of them is working. Forgot the pattern. How do i get my files out and then will do factory reset.

Thanks
jay

todd3835

Feb 13, 2008
HI,

I have tried Samsung app Unlock and android Unlock but none of them is working. Forgot the pattern. How do i get my files out and then will do factory reset.

Thanks
jay

Android has Factory Reset Protection. You'll need your Gmail password to unlock it even with a factory reset.

Sotirisdim4

Aug 11, 2015
Athens
HI,

Thanks
jay

Did you set up a samsung account? In that case, just go to https://findmymobile.samsung.com/, sign in using your samsung account and then do the unlock option, it removes all locks and biometrics you have so you can get access and set new ones.

todd3835

Feb 13, 2008
I tried doing that but get === Can't unlock your phone. Remote unlock is off.

Can i use ODIN to unlock the phone but keep data intact using HOME CSC

The password is part of the data. If you didn't bother setting up the remote unlock with Samsung, or Google, your screwed. The only way to remove the lock is to factory reset. Even then you will need the password to the Google acct.

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone