I have purchased Samsung Galaxy S10 unlocked phone directly from Samsung. I am using At&T carrier network on this phone. As this is the first time, i am purchasing unlocked phone, i was not aware that wifi calling, VOLTE and video calling wont work on unlocked phone ( with AT&T carrier)
There is very poor signal near my home. I really need Wiif calling and VolTE option.
is there a way that i can install At&T firmware on my phone ?
I have few questions after i install the firmware
1. After installing At&T firmware, will other sims work on my phone in future ?
2. I personally paid for the device, but sim is on business account. will this have any impact if i install firmware ?
3. after install AT&T firmware, will i be able to do any future updates without any issues ?
4. will installing this firmware, void my phone warranty ?
5. what is the difference between unlocked and locked phone ( apart from i can use with another careers )
Nope. HOME leaves data and settings intact, and the other one performs a wipe. A wipe is needed when swapping firmwares since the partition table is slightly different, and even if they were the same, you'd have crashes and glitches and errors galore until you wiped.
If you merely want to Odin flash a new version of the same firmware instead of doing it OTA, then you can get away with using HOME CSC