Samsung s6 (SM-G920F) won't power on, only download mode is available

Search This thread

mo.programmer

Nov 3, 2013
hello guys :D, i have flashed TWRP a couple of days ago and everything was ok, but accidently i have wiped everything in advanced mode.

so right now my phone won't turn on, but with combination of (Power button + Volume down + Home button) i can only enter download mode.

So i have tried to flash multiple stock rom with Odin that failed on Hidden.img, aber searching on the web i have found a lot of suggestion to delete that file or try flash it alone , so now i get the succeed result from Odin but nothing changes. I still can't boot up my device

I have tried to use smart switch but with no chance.
Please Help !:rolleyes:

Download Mode Info
Product Name: SM-G920F
Current Binary: Samsung Official
System Status: Custom
Reactivation Lock: OFF
Secure Download : Enabled
Knox Warrant Void: 1

mo.programmer

Nov 3, 2013
Acutally as I've said before, after flashing whatever a stock rom, the phone is getting into state that looks like it is turned off, but if I tried to get into the download mode again then I can.

So I have tried to flash a custom recovery like TWRP but once more with not chance :(

Svirusx

• Jun 6, 2015
    Maybe try flash with odin STOCK ROM with .pit file for your phone and set repartition.

Not every Stock have .pit in but you can find it in internet i think too in this forum ;]

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone