SAMSUNG S7 ACTIVE *(SM-G891A)-RPMB PROVISIONED

Search This thread

sumsai1

Apr 15, 2021
My SAMSUNG S7 ACTIVE *(SM-G891A) was stuck in booting recovery loop. I did AP flash using Odin. However, thereafter it started showing below message at boot screen and stuck.
Set CP DEBUG
IDDQ: G(33), S(10) mA
Fused open loop Voltage:
RPMB PROVISIONED

Please advise to resolve it.

It_ler

Recognized Contributor
  • Aug 23, 2011
    Samsung Galaxy S8
    Samsung Galaxy S10
    My SAMSUNG S7 ACTIVE *(SM-G891A) was stuck in booting recovery loop. I did AP flash using Odin. However, thereafter it started showing below message at boot screen and stuck.
    Set CP DEBUG
    IDDQ: G(33), S(10) mA
    Fused open loop Voltage:
    RPMB PROVISIONED

Please advise to resolve it.
    Hard to say. What did you flash? Was it a complete rom just in one ap file?
    Maybe you have to flash the other firmware parts (cp, bl and csc) too.
    Or try doing a factory reset on recovery mode. Hope that you have a backup of all important data.

Jonas336ts

Mar 31, 2021
    Can you use adb in recovery mode, if yes, try some rebooting methods, if it does not work to start system via adb, try to access the shell su. If you are not rooted in recovery mode, try to reboot fastboot, and flash for from.

Jonas336ts

Mar 31, 2021
    Can you use adb in recovery mode, if yes, try some rebooting methods, if it does not work to start system via adb, try to access the shell su. If you are not rooted in recovery mode, try to reboot fastboot, and flash for from.

You can try to clean flashing, If it does not work and you can not get in touch with the phone, then we will have to dart at the hardware components.

Our Apps
    Get our official app!
    The best way to access XDA on your phone
    Nav Gestures
    Add swipe gestures to any Android
    One Handed Mode
    Eases uses one hand with your phone