Samsung S7 Edge battery drain issue (Oreo 8.0)

Search This thread
Hello guys, I have an annoying battery drain issue on my Galaxy S7 Edge. I searched the forum, installed many custom roms, the battery life improved so much but then I realized the issue with degarded camera quality on custom roms (Floyd Q Rom). I flashed back the official stock rom to my device.

I also use Sony Xperia XZ2, which has the greatest battery life I have ever experienced on any android device.

Is there anyway I can solve this issue, I am on flight mode all the time just to preserve the battery level and connect to internet for a few minutes to check emails only. Kindly refer to the attached image (screenshot) and help me out. Thanks in advance.

Screenshot-022633.jpg

D

Deleted member 1890170

Use an app like Wakelock Detector to know which apps are sucking the battery since boot.

dedq

May 14, 2015
Belgrade
Hello guys, I have an annoying battery drain issue on my Galaxy S7 Edge. I searched the forum, installed many custom roms, the battery life improved so much but then I realized the issue with degarded camera quality on custom roms (Floyd Q Rom). I flashed back the official stock rom to my device.

I also use Sony Xperia XZ2, which has the greatest battery life I have ever experienced on any android device.

Is there anyway I can solve this issue, I am on flight mode all the time just to preserve the battery level and connect to internet for a few minutes to check emails only. Kindly refer to the attached image (screenshot) and help me out. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 5427571
Use Greenify whatever they tell you. Give it a try. It has helped me a lot.