Samsung S7 Edge Exynos bootlooping because of full storage

Search This thread

concena

May 18, 2022
So this is kind of a dumb story but I wanted to try out Apex but Google Play didn't let me install it even tho I had 2.5 GBs of storage and 60+ GBs of storage in SD card. I downloaded an XAPK and manually placed files however when the file is on SD card it didn't work so I decided to transfer the data to internal. While transfering the data phone shut down (I'm sure it's because of full storage) and now it's bootlooping. I somehow need to access the storage and delete that OBB file and if possible, with keeping my data.

Sorry if I made any mistakes while posting, I'm new here and I'm kind of in a panic rn.
PS: I can access download mode and the recovery menu.

concena

May 18, 2022
if you are using a custom recovery you can use it to access the memory and delete the file, if dont, factory reset is the fast option
I'm not using a custom recovery, if it doesn't require me to factory reset I'd rather setting up one. I have important docs in this phone.

I guess it will trigger my Knox warranty bit but I don't know if I should care it right now.

tutibreaker

I'm not using a custom recovery, if it doesn't require me to factory reset I'd rather setting up one. I have important docs in this phone.

I guess it will trigger my Knox warranty bit but I don't know if I should care it right now.
knox warranty? dude that is over years ago, now flash an custom recovery and delete the file with its explorer ( i recommed twrp )

Top Liked Posts