Samsung S9+ Live Demo Unit (How Can I Flash?)

Search This thread

billa

Mar 30, 2006
i see you talk about Samsung phones, that LDU Units dont have baseband chips, so can you tell me this, i have buy Samsung S10 plus LDU and i flashed it with Stock ROM Android 10, and IMEI shoved all 0000000 and then service made new IMEI and the phone got Mobile Signal???? Even when it was in Demo when i put SIM Card it read it and shows signal but no network and after all this work the phone is like other s10 plus units??

In certain demo units (varies by modem and country) the baseband chip and/or its supporting circuitry has been omitted/removed , and there's nothing you can do about it. The imei encryption has been disabled which renders the baseband modem useless. They are not stupid to put a perfectly good phones on demo stands to be stolen and reused.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMadScientist

boogie73

Jan 29, 2021
Share your phone systems details csc bootloader etc etc then ill send you download link for s9 or s9+

i purchased this s9+ (apparently g965F, though information on Odin download mode says g965N, bootloader, AP, CSC etc confusing me as AP is 965f,, with CSC also 965f) online, new apparently. i can't update and certain functions like screen projector/mirror don't work, nor can i update the phone. it hasn't received update since feb 2019 apparently and i purchased august 2020.

any idea of correct ROM. i would like to go to stock rom and be able to use in NIgeria(region ECT) efficiently. getting new UI and so on.

Attachments

• WIN_20210129_15_14_35_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20210129_15_14_35_Pro.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 52
Thanks for your experience. I am stuck with same case. I have been trying to install the F version on the US Galaxy S9+. The greater problem my LDU has is that the date is incorrect and no settings is enabled to allow me make any adjustment. Every necessary settings greyed out. Odin flash attempts all failed and Samsung Kies will always say I should enable USB debugging to even see and recognize my device but that option in developers mode is all greyed out and not allowing enabling. Same thing with factory reset not allowed. What can I do to at least use the Wifi because now it cannot connect due to incorrect date setting still whowing March 2018?
codes to temporarily disable ldu can be found easily

Hi

i see you talk about Samsung phones, that LDU Units dont have baseband chips, so can you tell me this, i have buy Samsung S10 plus LDU and i flashed it with Stock ROM Android 10, and IMEI shoved all 0000000 and then service made new IMEI and the phone got Mobile Signal???? Even when it was in Demo when i put SIM Card it read it and shows signal but no network and after all this work the phone is like other s10 plus units??
Apparently tools like chimera Tool are able to rewrite IMEI after non ldu ROM flash. Some devices are actually missing components, these, just replacing the motherboard will do the trick.

Top Liked Posts