• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Samsung SM-J120W 6.0.1 root please

Search This thread

ashahzadpk

Feb 14, 2011
Surrey
Hi can anyone help me out with J120W canadian model root please. its on marshmallow 6.0.1. i have tried with other similar variants but no go. any help is appriciated. thanks

mdmaher

Jun 6, 2016
Unavailable

tysman

Apr 15, 2010
i have a j120w and wont go past setup it starts right back at Welcome also wont connect to computer for sidesync to bypass google account so i can factory reset is there a root out there that i can use odin to flash and get it rooted so i can maybe get around google account previous synced with this device. its sounding to me like its bricked in a way

Darkuser77

Oct 5, 2016
Still no root for this phone? Think I've tried every one click on the market and also unable to find TWRP or cf autoroot for it.
Im trying to find some solution for the 8gb internal. I forced the SD to adopted with adb but games still want to mostly go internal. Otherwise it's a solid phone so far.

Top Liked Posts