Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

vn_mobile

Nov 23, 2008
Bac Ninh
vungoc-mobile.com
HOT NEWS SM-N910V Galaxy Note 4 - Rooted Android OS 5.0.1 Version Lastest

FROM THE MODERATOR : This seems to be just Hokum.......... So this is getting closed the OP can contact me once he Actually has something Real ... ~~~ oka1

Upload other video for someone not believe it ... Rec start at Phone power off and .. testing root ... and try reboot SURE IT'S PERNAMENT ROOT.

Thanks Chainfire for his SupperSU:good:

Update Video for more info

N910VVRU2BOG5 - Android 5.0.1 : Fri, 31 Jul 2015 :)

N910V_OG5_Root3_zpschxy9sff.png
N910V_OG5_Root7_zpsc7u7rysd.png
N910V_OG5_Root8_zpsrwc3wazp.png
N910V_OG5_Root9_zpspfx4djb7.png

N910V_OG5_Root1_zps3ldwdi2s.png
N910V_OG5_Root4_zpsnv0d052k.png

http://vietfones.vn/forum/showthread.php?1047158

Last edited by a moderator:

gersrt

Oct 23, 2007
This wouldn't be a developer device running retail firmware????

Sorry but I'm finding this to hard to believe.

I thought we would never see root.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    From the Moderator

Sorry People this is not real from what I have seen and evaluated............ I am Closing this Vapor Thread........... Should the OP actually get a real Fix to achieve and post EVERYTHING then I will reopen ........... Until then.....

......................THREAD CLOSED................... ~~~ oka1
    the youtube link does indeed have a link that says its rooted with instructions to load in odin. is this for a clean install or can i use the same method and have it update my current 4.4.4 firmware?

on cross country road trip home and i'm relying on my phone as is but i am so tempted to try this out.

Mean can root with lastest version:)

Instructions how root Galaxy Note 4 Verizon

First Flash with odin with lastest version : N910VVRU2BOG5_N910VVZW2BOG5_N910VVRU2BOG5_HOME.zip

Model SM-N910V
    Model name GALAXY Note 4
    Country USA (Verizon)
    Version Android 5.0.1
    Changelist 90673209
    Build date Fri, 31 Jul 2015 06:49:35 +0000
    Product code VZW
    PDA N910VVRU2BOG5
    CSC N910VVZW2BOG5

Download here : https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=24052804347793126
    or here : http://www.sammobile.com/firmwares/download/52991/N910VVRU2BOG5_N910VVZW2BOG5_VZW/

Don't upgreade to lastest version until root release .. you can't roll back firmware level "2" to "1"

Will update more info...
    HOT NEWS SM-N910V Galaxy Note 4 - Rooted Android OS 5.0.1 Version Lastest

FROM THE MODERATOR : This seems to be just Hokum.......... So this is getting closed the OP can contact me once he Actually has something Real ... ~~~ oka1

Upload other video for someone not believe it ... Rec start at Phone power off and .. testing root ... and try reboot SURE IT'S PERNAMENT ROOT.

Thanks Chainfire for his SupperSU:good:

Update Video for more info

N910VVRU2BOG5 - Android 5.0.1 : Fri, 31 Jul 2015 :)

N910V_OG5_Root3_zpschxy9sff.png
    N910V_OG5_Root7_zpsc7u7rysd.png
    N910V_OG5_Root8_zpsrwc3wazp.png
    N910V_OG5_Root9_zpspfx4djb7.png

N910V_OG5_Root1_zps3ldwdi2s.png
    N910V_OG5_Root4_zpsnv0d052k.png

http://vietfones.vn/forum/showthread.php?1047158
    Other video for some one not believe it's TRUE ...
    I disagree with you. You don't go posting that you've achieved root then disappear. Post when you have everything ready.

100% in agreement with you. I've tried contacting the OP as well as posting here, along with others that have posted here. "No Response / No Reply" on every attempt. Regardless of language barriers, actual proof is yet to be shown.

First known fact; this is not the developers model provided by Verizon. The Verizon developers Edition was available in black only.

Second fact; providing a video of the phone booting up and showing root does not 100% verify root has been achieved.

Third fact; if the OP can post clear and established details of root being already achieved, then there is absolutely no reason for the method of achieving root not to be posted as well.

The OP has clearly previously stated that he is not interested in the bounty, so until an actual clear set of instructions are posted and verified by separate community members that have successfully achieved root, then I highly doubt permanent root has actually been achieved.

It makes no sense to place a post like this and then string the community along with emptyless promises that have no substantial proof.

@OP,
    Provide a detailed set of instructions showing the process to achieve permanent root along with a video of the device without root & showing you achieving root on the device. If not, then this thread will be referred to the mods to be closed.

Developers don't need no stinkin' signature!
    If I've been able to help you, please hit the "Thanks" button. *?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone