Samsung Smart Capture

Search This thread

zidane02

Nov 29, 2011
I've managed to install the smart capture apk by installing it as a system app. The smart capture option now appears in settings, however it crashes if you try and use it as in the apk they have coded in a way to stop us using it. The error for the crash of smart capture reads "Feature not supported".

---------- Post added at 04:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 PM ----------

We will need a modded apk

Hey there, I've also tried this and smart capture toggle appears in settings. But it force closes every time I screenshot. Some say you need a modded systemui.apk and we need to write the missing screenshot code inside it. The problem is I don't know which file should I modify inside the apk. Also, some say there is a missing screenshot libs that we need to push inside system, we may also need it.

RandomAJL

Jan 7, 2018
Hartlepool
optinium-apps.co.uk
Hey there, I've also tried this and smart capture toggle appears in settings. But it force closes every time I screenshot. Some say you need a modded systemui.apk and we need to write the missing screenshot code inside it. The problem is I don't know which file should I modify inside the apk. Also, some say there is a missing screenshot libs that we need to push inside system, we may also need it.

We need to mod the framework, someone has got it working on the A50 in the telegram chat.

TECH2141

Jan 3, 2020
Hi y'all sup :fingers-crossed:
I have an A50 and it seems that it doesn't have Samsung Smart Capture Feature :crying:
And I saw it on A20 & A70??

How To Enable It :confused:
TY

An official software update has already been released for this feature.
details of update is below:-
This new update is said to be 640MB in size and has an A505FDDU3ASL5 build number. It also brings the December security patch along with the other changes.

for enabling it go to settings->advance features->smart capture->toggle it on

XOXOOOXOO

Aug 12, 2013
Amsterdam
Hey guys, the new January Patch has the Smart Capture. WE FINALLY GOT IT!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200106-184000_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20200106-184000_Settings.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 527
  • Screenshot_20200106-183952_Settings.jpg
    Screenshot_20200106-183952_Settings.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 518

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi y'all sup :fingers-crossed:
    I have an A50 and it seems that it doesn't have Samsung Smart Capture Feature :crying:
    And I saw it on A20 & A70??

How To Enable It :confused:
    TY ❤