Samsung Tab A7(2020) SM-T500 forum?

Search This thread

aznwannabe358

Jul 15, 2008
virginia beach va
Hey guys I have looked for a forum for samsung's new entry level tablet Tab A7(2020) SM-T500 and cannot find one. This device released in september and is decent alternative to amazon's fire tablet line. It does have some software shortcomings and came here looking to see if there is any developers working on it and no luck finding any. Does anybody know of development on this tablet at this time?

lolDayus

Apr 9, 2019
s-t500 root

What do we think are the odds of it being rootable? Is it just Verizon tablets (using a SM-T378V atm) that have issues with unlocking the bootloader? Is it just gonna be an issue of time since it was just released? I'm hoping that since it's Wi-Fi only it shouldn't have as many hoops to jump through. It's on sale at Wal-Mart atm for $170 atm so veryyy tempted to pull the trigger on upgrading

piggyslasher

Sep 25, 2009
What do we think are the odds of it being rootable? Is it just Verizon tablets (using a SM-T378V atm) that have issues with unlocking the bootloader? Is it just gonna be an issue of time since it was just released? I'm hoping that since it's Wi-Fi only it shouldn't have as many hoops to jump through. It's on sale at Wal-Mart atm for $170 atm so veryyy tempted to pull the trigger on upgrading

Not sure about the Walmart model, but it's been rooted:
https://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-tab-a/how-to/guide-galaxy-tab-a7-10-4-unlock-t4185993

eddie2020

Jan 15, 2012
hi guys, the latest update reduced the speaker sound? I remember previously I only open like 30% of the vol is loud enough... now I open till 50% only it loud like 30%.. I am on dolby all time.. owned this tablet for 2 months..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Why Tab A7 is the only tablet not getting Android 11 or LineageOS 18.1 ???????
    Hey guys I have looked for a forum for samsung's new entry level tablet Tab A7(2020) SM-T500 and cannot find one. This device released in september and is decent alternative to amazon's fire tablet line. It does have some software shortcomings and came here looking to see if there is any developers working on it and no luck finding any. Does anybody know of development on this tablet at this time?
    Why Tab A7 is the only tablet not getting Android 11 or LineageOS 18.1 ???????
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone