Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

oakvx

Apr 9, 2023
Italy
Samsung Galaxy S5
Asus ZenFone 2
So after my last post, you can see it in my profile, I somehow managed to get off the bootloop by flashing the stock again.
But now I came upon a thing that I think that's worse, if before it turned off after rebooting like 5 times, now I can't even turn it off, I have to wait until it's battery drains (I charged at 1% and took 30 minutes to power off) ,can someone help me, it shows at first the logo with the name of the tablet then it remains on the Samsung logo

Attachments

• e960c8a2-5dce-4a52-9564-ac9d80803969.jpg
    e960c8a2-5dce-4a52-9564-ac9d80803969.jpg
    707 KB · Views: 9

linuxandroid

Jan 6, 2014
I had the same problem one time. It could be you flashed the wrong rom. See which model is yours, there are 2 different version of s6 lite, one of 2020 and one of 2022, 2020 are p610 wifi and p615 lte, 2022 p613 wifi and p619 lte

linuxandroid

Jan 6, 2014
when you flash and then turn on the tablet, you have to wait many minutes before seeing the firstsetup screen, sometimes also 15 minutes and more in some phones. TRy to reflash the firmware following this guide
. to switch off the phone you have to press power button for 10 seconds without waiting the discharge of the battery

oakvx

Apr 9, 2023
Italy
Samsung Galaxy S5
Asus ZenFone 2
when you flash and then turn on the tablet, you have to wait many minutes before seeing the firstsetup screen, sometimes also 15 minutes and more in some phones. TRy to reflash the firmware following this guide
. to switch off the phone you have to press power button for 10 seconds without waiting the discharge of the battery
I got the tablet plugged in for more than an hour and it isn't booting

linuxandroid

Jan 6, 2014
ok I read you messed up the recovery. First try to enter in recovery mode to see if it's ok and then say if you have unlocked the bootloader before. Recovery mode press power button+ volume up

linuxandroid

Jan 6, 2014
I read you let reset the tablet without doing nothing. When you flashed lineage recovery you had to press fast power and volume up otherwise the tablet restore stock recovery. I'd try reflshing lineage recovery but you have to be fast pressing power and volume up before the tablet is restarting the system otherwise you can't see the lineage recovery. Try many times until you see lineage recovery and then try to put lineage rom through adb sideload.

oakvx

Apr 9, 2023
Italy
Samsung Galaxy S5
Asus ZenFone 2
I read you let reset the tablet without doing nothing. When you flashed lineage recovery you had to press fast power and volume up otherwise the tablet restore stock recovery. I'd try reflshing lineage recovery but you have to be fast pressing power and volume up before the tablet is restarting the system otherwise you can't see the lineage recovery. Try many times until you see lineage recovery and then try to put lineage rom through adb sideload.
i tried but it wont work