Samsung Theme Editor is now available.... But.

Search This thread

Trijiti

Dec 26, 2015
GUYS!!! I got accepted :D

Attachments

• 1453954954709.jpg
    1453954954709.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 1,453
Last edited:
Reactions: xdathekilljoy

xdathekilljoy

Nov 24, 2015
GUYS!!! I got accepted :D

Great job! I'm guessing they want people that will make all the silly and simple themes but if you are accepted its ok to sneak other ones in here and there.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

We are so close to super awesome system wide theme. The gap between cyanogenmod themes and features is becoming non existent

Trijiti

Dec 26, 2015
Great job! I'm guessing they want people that will make all the silly and simple themes but if you are accepted its ok to sneak other ones in here and there.

---------- Post added at 11:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

We are so close to super awesome system wide theme. The gap between cyanogenmod themes and features is becoming non existent

Yeah mate, im all for ya guys... just gotta finish signing up some **** here and there meanwhile you guys leave some suggestions for a theme... i got a dope idea for the s6 edge, wish me good luck

Reactions: envy~

Dexter_prog

Jul 15, 2011
Cool hope to see some decent themes. I'd just like to see a stock theme but dark/black. All I found are crappy ones, replacing icons etc.

Tapatalk

Yeah mate, im all for ya guys... just gotta finish signing up some **** here and there meanwhile you guys leave some suggestions for a theme... i got a dope idea for the s6 edge, wish me good luck

If I may suggest, PLEASE, make some variations of the stock theme, just changing the color and leaving everything else stock (e.g: I hate it when themes change the different color sets for the settings menus, they are very helpful!). I'd love a dark/black one, but other color might look great

Last edited:
Reactions: Se23

xdathekilljoy

Nov 24, 2015
Cool hope to see some decent themes. I'd just like to see a stock theme but dark/black. All I found are crappy ones, replacing icons etc.

Tapatalk

I think we all would lol

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Sweet. What's the idea? And for suggestions there is always umbrella Corp and the nightmare before Christmas.
I need to learn how to edit the custom themes that are out now so i can make some lol.

Trijiti

Dec 26, 2015
I think we all would lol

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Sweet. What's the idea? And for suggestions there is always umbrella Corp and the nightmare before Christmas.
I need to learn how to edit the custom themes that are out now so i can make some lol.

Alright so im thinking for the s6 edge it'd be something like this [check attachment]... Simple, Neat, Manly and most importantly it goes real easy on the battery life... and ofc everything else will be themed later on but this is just an overview of the idea, looks super dope on the s6 edge

Attachments

• 1454133828826.jpg
    1454133828826.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 837

xdathekilljoy

Nov 24, 2015
Alright so im thinking for the s6 edge it'd be something like this [check attachment]... Simple, Neat, Manly and most importantly it goes real easy on the battery life... and ofc everything else will be themed later on but this is just an overview of the idea, looks super dope on the s6 edge

Nice! Black and green are basically the best options with Amoled.
I found a decent purple and black one

Trijiti

Dec 26, 2015
Btw guy if you want this look without changing your theme, i will attach the wallpaper and to get the green weather widget install [Zooper Pro + Galaxy Widget for Zooper] and customize the text color to #ff5ad219 but if you want to get the full theme, wait a week or so

Attachments

• 1454168977060.jpg
    1454168977060.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 371

xdathekilljoy

Nov 24, 2015
can you please share the name?

BlackMagenta
I have moar rom and wanam so I've edited a lot of other things with it. And i use my galaxy pack live wallpaper instead. Looked sick with the skeleton theme too, but that one was too light to keep.
Some of the magenta is probably a little bright for everyone, but a lot is a nice dark purple and on the right rom you can change the rest.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

Btw guy if you want this look without changing your theme, i will attach the wallpaper and to get the green weather widget install [Zooper Pro + Galaxy Widget for Zooper] and customize the text color to #ff5ad219 but if you want to get the full theme, wait a week or so

A few people might like that.

Trijiti

Dec 26, 2015
BlackMagenta
I have moar rom and wanam so I've edited a lot of other things with it. And i use my galaxy pack live wallpaper instead. Looked sick with the skeleton theme too, but that one was too light to keep.
Some of the magenta is probably a little bright for everyone, but a lot is a nice dark purple and on the right rom you can change the rest.

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

A few people might like that.

I wouldn't even use it myself lol but people wanted a black theme to save battery so yeah, i don't even use TW... heres my homescreen... thats what im into tbh

Attachments

• 1454188655410.jpg
    1454188655410.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 695

xdathekilljoy

Nov 24, 2015
I wouldn't even use it myself lol but people wanted a black theme to save battery so yeah, i don't even use TW... heres my homescreen... thats what im into tbh

Everyone has their thing lol. And i meant like there is a number of people in the thread thar might appreciate if you posted it. Want trying to say only a few people total might like it lol. Not sure if that's how it came across, but looking back that's what it looked like i said to me

Faaiz Puthawala

Aug 19, 2013
ahmedabad
only samsung knows what theyre looking for.. ive seen many with great work get turned down over and over again including myself.

you must create a new theme and reapply lol

i have asked many devs who got selected but they arent giving proper reply
really feadup of this
and this time no reply
i applied on 14 jan :rolleyes:

elliwigy

Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Staff member
Mar 16, 2011
Phoenix
www.sampwnd.com
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
i have asked many devs who got selected but they arent giving proper reply
really feadup of this
and this time no reply
i applied on 14 jan :rolleyes:

it is frustrating but devs arent required to respond at all if they dont like to. Samsung is being rediculous as usual by limiting what they accept.. some of the stuff on there is pretty lame imo lol

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hopefully this will result in some "Adult" themes instead of the kid/pastel/pink crap we have to choose from now.
    I submitted some of my past work and what I think most users want (straight inverted themes without all the gimmicks), so well see.
    They've got the **** on lockdown. You have to register, then submit samples, then if they approve - then they'll allow you to D/L it.

Here's hoping someone makes it available to us to play with.

http://developer.samsung.com/theme#galaxy-theme
    someone had apks n some thread lol. but they only install as trials...

Sent from my SM-G925V using XDA Free mobile app

I don't know if this has already been answered or not, but here's a workaround to turn trial themes into full...
    1:Go to /data/overlays/jsonfiles/trialjson and
    2:cut the json file of the theme and paste it to userjson folder and then reboot
    Good news! I got in! The email they sent says congrats you are in and list like 45 steps on things to do first before you get the theme tools lol. However after I do all that prepare yourselves for some high quality themes. Not sure how long it will take to make a full theme or how long it takes to get approved afterwards, but hopefully sooner than later.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone