Samsung , unfortiunatly you are doing what Sony did...

Search This thread

Kiwito22

Jul 19, 2012
London
Well goodbye Samsung. NO updates from you and with the exynos....very limited development here...

And whats with people saying we whine about new features and whatnot? Of course we will.... if you like throwing your money to the wind thats fine... but most people expect support when they pay big money for a highend phone. I sure do ****ing expect the latest updates and fast... why shouldnt i? you sound like ****ing sheep.... baaa baaa take my money....
Not only support sucks but newer phones have less and less features.... please tell me, in what way is the Note 5 going to be better than the Note 4? It looks like a stripped down note 4 actually, and will most likely have the same ****ty support.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    They have treated note 4 customers like crap. Surely won't buy another Samsung product this time. I just hope they flop so bad this time, make them come to their senses and deliver the proper respect we note 4 users deserve.
    As I said, having an SD card in your phone WILL slow it down.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

You still haven't explained how it slows down your phone or the source of where you got this information.
    so true, Note 4 is a lovely device. Samsung is ruining it. I am going for a iPhone or a nexus next time. I wish Note 5 sales cripple so that they get the message. After being with Samsung for more than 5 years starting with Galaxy S I9000, Note 4 is my last
    Why? Because they upgrade their devices to the latest version quickly.
    LOL, so you will rather get updates quickly that are already lackluster and 4-5 years after the competition?

What's the point on just having the latest OS version on your phone when that latest version of iOS doesn't bring you anything that the other OS'es doesn't already have had for many years?

That's like saying that you care more about having a higher version number on iOS over what features and stuffs you get. Which in my opinion is stupid.

How many years did it take Apple to get 3rd party keyboards to iOS and how many more years will it takes Apple to get a theme store like every other Android OEMs have now?

Another 5-6 years to get a theme store?

Yeah you get my point.

But you are on XDA-Developers, which also means that if you are getting tired of waiting for Samsung or whoever that makes an Android phone to bring you a new Android version or any fixes, then you have the awesome freedom to fix that yourself here. With iOS, you have to wait for Apple to tell you when you can update your device and how you can use it and so on.

Here you can rather find developers that will fix all of your problems before Samsung or any of the other OEMs would put out any of those fixes themself. And just to take an example on what i'm talking about here. Samsung have said that the Note 4 wont get any of the S6's features and the new S6 TouchWiz UI. But the cool thing here is that someone have ported the S6 Edge ROM to the Note 4 where we have the newest TouchWiz UI and stuffs. The ROMs aren't posted about here on XDA-Developers, so you have to find them yourself.

Here we have the freedom to choose what WE as users of a product want. With iOS, you have to wait for Apple to tell you when you can update your device and how you can use your device after how Apple want's it to be.

EDIT: Samsung haven't abandoned the Note 4 at all. We will get Android M around March-April next year where we will get a new and refreshed TouchWiz UI and many of the features the Note 5 gets anyways.
    I think XDA members are never happy with any phone and never will. No 64bit? WOW what a huge difference.. really? No themes, omg lets buy an iphone. This logic is driving me crazy