Samsung Visual Voicemail APK

Search This thread

d_ganggreen

Mar 3, 2014
Schertz
Put the u1 firmware on phone last night and then used the Samsung vvm from the note 10 thread around here and kept getting unsupported... when I went into the galaxy store the update was there but kept failing to install. I deleted the one from the note 10 I installed and it updated the preloaded app and now it works.

Do you have the link for the apk? I searched the note 10 forums and cannot find it.

pyng123

Nov 17, 2019
Wasn't on my phone. I have the USA unlocked version.
I found this link on a Samsung blog page. I have a new usa unlocked s20 fe and this works.
I tried to search on the galaxy store but could not find it. Then I found this link that goes to the app. Maybe its an archive or hidden from unlocked phone searches but it works.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Is there one that works with our S20 Ultra?
    I tried loading the one from the S10 and it doesn't open, just shows not supported when trying to open.

TMO VVM app is utter garbage and Verizon's isn't available for unlocked phones. Not interested in third party VM services.

This is one thing (besides imessage) I miss from iOS. Baked in visual voice mail support. I wish they'd add it to Android.
    I use the one from the Galaxy Store on my Ultra, and it works just fine (Verizon MVNO).

What store? The only one I have wants me to buy accessories for my S20U! :D
    Wasn't on my phone. I have the USA unlocked version.
    Unlocked version and Samsung's visual vmail was pre installed

Something weird is going on.
    I can't access this app anywhere.
    Yet it is installed on the phone!
    I can ONLY see it from CCSWE App manager. It has not been disabled or removed.

I use Nova and it has not been hidden from the app drawer as well.
    I inserted a Verizon SIM and restarted the phone thinking that it may show up.
    Nope.
    I really don't want to reset the damn thing and start all over again or it may wind up sitting on the shelf next to the other phones...
    Something weird is going on.
    I can't access this app anywhere.
    Yet it is installed on the phone!
    I can ONLY see it from CCSWE App manager. It has not been disabled or removed.

I use Nova and it has not been hidden from the app drawer as well.
    I inserted a Verizon SIM and restarted the phone thinking that it may show up.
    Nope.
    I really don't want to reset the damn thing and start all over again or it may wind up sitting on the shelf next to the other phones...

I have the same thing with Android Auto, it's on the phone and works when I plug it in to my car, but I can't see the app at all? I can't see this app either???