• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Question Samsung Watch 4 Non-Official apps....

Search This thread

kkellogg378

Feb 22, 2018
I sideloaded Facebook Messenger Lite v35.0.0.18.191 and it works great (tho it doesn't let you use Samsung Voice as an input so I reccomend using Gboard

CrazyCypher

Oct 19, 2010
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4
I sideloaded Facebook Messenger Lite v35.0.0.18.191 and it works great (tho it doesn't let you use Samsung Voice as an input so I reccomend using Gboard
What is the advantage of doing this? We can reply to messenger messages by default. Also, why not install later version? Thank you

EDIT: I see its a complete messenger app, perfect! Now I can reply and call via messenger even if I dont have my phone with me! (LTE watch).

If anyone have any good apps that are officially unsupported but work great, write them here

Last edited:

avirendra

Jul 3, 2009
Is WhatsApp available for GW4?
I read somewhere that the Wear OS version of WhatApp use to exit and somehow the support is stopped.
I tried using Web.whatsapp.com on Samsung browser, but it didn't support desktop mode. Hence useless

meilik

Jun 8, 2006
Ahoj, než jsem udělal po nové aktualizaci hard reset tak jsem měl nainstalovanou tuto apku na WhatsApp. Nyní nejde znova instalovat, dá se to nějak obejít?
20211101_094519.jpg

Top Liked Posts