Samsung wireless charging battery case

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Congrats man... Can you please let us know how does the battery lasts? From what i i know it does say battery is 3100mAh but on the back its also written that usable is a lot less than 3100. Anyhow let us know how much total time you could get without plugging it back in.
    Also can you confirm does the backpack charges wirelessly or no.

I had this for one day and took it back for the Samsung fast charge power brick. The case made the phone very warm and just slowed the drain of the phones battery while in use.
    So for the s7 edge I opted to get the mophie battery case because neither was water resistant and the mophie charged faster and gave more protection. With the Note 7 the mophie one isnt out yet, but the samsung one does have water resistance now. With 3100 mah i think itll be enough to get some good screen on time. It does come halfway charged so i recommend charging it before use. It works as simple as putting it on and turning it on.

I purchased this on amazon with prime shipping because the samsung website is so backed up they couldnt even give me a date when they might send it.

First up is the packaging. Its nothing special just the normal samsung packaging we've grown accustomed to.

Package contents

How it looks installed

Side comparison view

Bottom view (doesnt cover usb type c port)

Overall this will do its job but dont expect very much protection as the front is totally exposed. The charging is very slow. It does make the phone both heavier and thicker as is to be expected and makes 1 handed use harder but its a phablet so who cares. I do reccomend this case, but it is a tad expensive. On the other hand though you have to pay to play. Let me know what ya'll think. Will you get one?

Here is the amazon link https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01ICERRPG/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_.B2VxbV2D5CCX
    I had this for one day and took it back for the Samsung fast charge power brick. The case made the phone very warm and just slowed the drain of the phones battery while in use.

This is exactly what I was going to ask, if I'm out using data, gps, running apps will it even charge....

Thanks!
    Alright, so update. The charger doesnt charge fast we all get that. But it does work well enough that i started today at 500am and it is now 624pm with what i would consider pretty heavy usage. Probably a good 5 hrs screen on time and my phone is at 61 percent with the charger totally depleted, i started the charger at about 80 percent battery. I didnt browse the internet too much i was playing a game called dokkan battles pretty much the whole time with screen at about 25 percent brightness because the room i work in is dark. Just some figures for you guys i will keep updating as info is necessary.

As far as the power bricks go they are nice. And significantly faster, but i like not having to carry them around or plug them in, just one button and im charging.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone