• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Question Samsung Write on PDF app

Search This thread

EzEddie

Long time Note user coming to the S21 Ultra. I tried to download the Samsung Write on PDF app from apkmirror since I guess it only comes preinstalled with Note devices. It installs fine but crashes any time intry to open a PDF. Has anyone tried this app?

I know there are lots of other apps to manipulate PDFs, and I use them, so I am not interested in alternative suggestions.

Reactions: gpap2004

Keyvannn

Sep 26, 2014
Lahijan
OnePlus 3
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
I write on Pdf with Samsung Note.
Its very Simple and useful.
I think it's what u mean.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210129-152525_Samsung Notes.jpg
    Screenshot_20210129-152525_Samsung Notes.jpg
    345.3 KB · Views: 42

EzEddie

Correct, recently Samsung added PDF support as well as writing on PDF's to the Samsung Notes app.

EzEddie was asking about their older Write On PDF app, which seems to have stopped being supported, possibly due to the updated Notes app.
Thanks for the replies guys. Yes I noticed Samsung Notes can edit and write on PDFs now. Guess that is what will be needed. I much prefer the interface and simplicity of the actual "Write on PDF" app though. If Samsung keeps that app maybe a new update will add compatibility.

Reactions: gpap2004

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Long time Note user coming to the S21 Ultra. I tried to download the Samsung Write on PDF app from apkmirror since I guess it only comes preinstalled with Note devices. It installs fine but crashes any time intry to open a PDF. Has anyone tried this app?

I know there are lots of other apps to manipulate PDFs, and I use them, so I am not interested in alternative suggestions.
    Correct, recently Samsung added PDF support as well as writing on PDF's to the Samsung Notes app.

EzEddie was asking about their older Write On PDF app, which seems to have stopped being supported, possibly due to the updated Notes app.
    Thanks for the replies guys. Yes I noticed Samsung Notes can edit and write on PDFs now. Guess that is what will be needed. I much prefer the interface and simplicity of the actual "Write on PDF" app though. If Samsung keeps that app maybe a new update will add compatibility.