• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Samsung's support for charger faster than default 25W

Search This thread

Boardcdd

Feb 21, 2020
Any idea or if someone can actually test (after getting the device) whether the Note 10 Lite supports a charger faster than 25W?
No. But the Note 10 Lite supports USB 3.1, because according to the specs on Samsung homepage it should only have USB 2.0, but this is a mistake.

But you need a USB 3 cable to achieve fast data transfer, because the included cable only supports USB 2.0.

sanchit9282

Jul 9, 2013
Kolkata
No. But the Note 10 Lite supports USB 3.1, because according to the specs on Samsung homepage it should only have USB 2.0, but this is a mistake.

But you need a USB 3 cable to achieve fast data transfer, because the included cable only supports USB 2.0.

But in some video reviews, they say that (like S10 Lite) the Note 10 Lite also supports 45W fast charging, though it has not been advertised (just like SuperSteady mode).
Couldn't confirm it yet.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've used my 45W charger and it does support higher charging speeds. The text says "super fast charging". I haven't measured the exact values but it's considerably faster.