Samung SM-G975F Combination Firmware

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread
Hello, friends, I am new here .. today I going to share Samsung Galaxy SM-G975F Combination file .
combination-830x450-680x350.jpg

Samsung Galaxy S10 plus latest combination rom.

DOWNLOAD: Samsung G975F Combination file

MODERATOR NOTICE: LINKS REMOVED

Last edited by a moderator:

AAECC

Mar 23, 2017
Is there an actual way to flash this or are you just providing the combination files? On both the G970F and G973F, their respective combinations fail a d I don't see why this would be any different.

prusto82

Mar 31, 2015
Bangor
yeah you can change it to be all 0000000000000 other then that no.

1. And if I do this can I use my phone with IMEI 0000000000 and device number 00000000000? It will be working normal on networks?
2. I am asking because I bought phone and after 3 months the seller blocked my IMEI number, probably he took the money from insurer. My IMEI is on blacklist now. I have got two IMEIs because is dual sim. Only one IMEI is blacklisted and when I try to check second IMEI if it's blacklisted too it says the IMEI is not correct., but I know it's not blacklisted
because slot 2 sim works. Will they block me second IMEI someday or it will stay like now and I can still use slot 2 sim card like now?
Tia

Last edited:

awireless

Apr 9, 2018
1. And if I do this can I use my phone with IMEI 0000000000 and device number 00000000000? It will be working normal on networks?
2. I am asking because I bought phone and after 3 months the seller blocked my IMEI number, probably he took the money from insurer. My IMEI is on blacklist now. I have got two IMEIs because is dual sim. Only one IMEI is blacklisted and when I try to check second IMEI if it's blacklisted too it says the IMEI is not correct., but I know it's not blacklisted
because slot 2 sim works. Will they block me second IMEI someday or it will stay like now and I can still use slot 2 sim card like now?
Tia

No if you make wipe your efs making imei 0000000000 it will no longer work at all it will be broken. I know chimera has been working with cert patches for new exy devices but i dont know if you have to use the same imei number or if you can change it and patch the cert. If i was you i would just use sim slot 2 i doubt it will get blocked too. There are websites that let you submit your imei and they will unblock it for you i wouldnt suggest paying for a service but you dont want to mess with s10 imei unless your willing to break your phone.

Reactions: prusto82

Formingus

May 23, 2007
Fier
Can you try adding the pit to the pit section on odin and not the firmware?
Forgot to mention , yes i try that too, flashing of Combination is not allowed without PIT Authorization, its some new Samsung protection.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Is it possible to change IMEI and serial device number with combination file?
Its better to try with Root instead of Combo and Yes it is possible....

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Its better to try with Root instead of Combo and Yes it is possible but sometimes depend of model.
In most of cases need to use COM Port as interface

Reactions: prusto82
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello, friends, I am new here .. today I going to share Samsung Galaxy SM-G975F Combination file .
    combination-830x450-680x350.jpg

Samsung Galaxy S10 plus latest combination rom.

DOWNLOAD: Samsung G975F Combination file

MODERATOR NOTICE: LINKS REMOVED

yeah you can change it to be all 0000000000000 other then that no.
    Tia

No if you make wipe your efs making imei 0000000000 it will no longer work at all it will be broken. I know chimera has been working with cert patches for new exy devices but i dont know if you have to use the same imei number or if you can change it and patch the cert. If i was you i would just use sim slot 2 i doubt it will get blocked too. There are websites that let you submit your imei and they will unblock it for you i wouldnt suggest paying for a service but you dont want to mess with s10 imei unless your willing to break your phone.
    Can you try adding the pit to the pit section on odin and not the firmware?
    Forgot to mention , yes i try that too, flashing of Combination is not allowed without PIT Authorization, its some new Samsung protection.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

Its better to try with Root instead of Combo and Yes it is possible....

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:45 PM ----------

Its better to try with Root instead of Combo and Yes it is possible but sometimes depend of model.
    In most of cases need to use COM Port as interface