SanDisk 128gb micro sd card

Search This thread

minionhunter

Aug 6, 2013
I just got my 128gb sd card, real one from SanDisk, popped it in and it works perfectly.

Get the real thing and you will love it. Get something generic off eBay and you will get ripped off.

LA Traffic

Dec 6, 2011
Los Angeles
I just got my 128gb sd card, real one from SanDisk, popped it in and it works perfectly.

Get the real thing and you will love it. Get something generic off eBay and you will get ripped off.

I haven't tried it on my soon to arrive 12.2, but it works fine in my Galaxy Note 1 and plays 1.5 GB+ HD movies fine...on my computer running through a USB port.

James

hajime_android

Apr 22, 2012
Hello, which SanDisk 128GB card works for the PRO 12.2 and 10.1 2014? Could you please let us know the model number? Thanks.

SanDisk Ultra microSDHC and microSDXC UHS-I Cards SanDisk Ultra microSDHC and microSDXC UHS-I Cards
128GB 30MB/s microSDXC 10 Yes

SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I card for cameras SanDisk Ultra microSDXC UHS-I card for cameras

RemyL75

Oct 2, 2007
Chicago
I can confirm that it does work in the Galaxy Note 12.2 as well as the Note 10.1 2014 Ed. and the Note 3.

city14

Dec 31, 2012
moore
Still ? 128gb card

Which is better? Which will work? Samsung technical support claims SDXC w/n work. I naive as I am, turn to experts here and ask... SDHC or SDXC? Teach me.

RemyL75

Oct 2, 2007
Chicago
Which is better? Which will work? Samsung technical support claims SDXC w/n work. I naive as I am, turn to experts here and ask... SDHC or SDXC? Teach me.

MicroSDHC and MicroSDXC will both work.

MicroSDHC was originally made to have cards over 8GB (not 100% sure on this number). MicroSDXC was created to break the 64GB limit and the speed limitations with Class 10 cards.

MicroSDHC is an older standard and should work fine. MicroSDXC is newer, but was created well before this tablet was created and should also work fine.

Reactions: Gary_O and city14

Nick_7

Jun 27, 2014
is it better
- samsung pro 64gb for 30€
- sandisk 128gb for 99€
wich one should I choose?

is it better
- sandisk 128gb for 99€

The most important question to ask is "how much space do you need?"

For me, 64GB is too little. I have several seasons of several shows and films on it. Between the extended LOTR trilogy in 1080p, 3 seasons of Sherlock in 720p, 4 seasons of Waking the Dead in Divx, 2 concerts in DVD and a music folder of 20GB, I'm well out of space.

Now, if you don't bring that much videos, or you have no problems bringing an exFAT drive with you, 64GB is more than enough. 4.4 no longer supports apps to write to the SD, so using it for app files has become redundant. (Unless you root)

You're probably off cheaper buying two 64GB cards, keeping one in your wallet and swapping them around.

If like me you need that much space (And swapping cards on a train is hell), the 128GB might be worth the money.

As for quality, both are fine.

Reactions: Nick_7

Nick_7

Jun 27, 2014

For me, 64GB is too little. I have several seasons of several shows and films on it. Between the extended LOTR trilogy in 1080p, 3 seasons of Sherlock in 720p, 4 seasons of Waking the Dead in Divx, 2 concerts in DVD and a music folder of 20GB, I'm well out of space.

Now, if you don't bring that much videos, or you have no problems bringing an exFAT drive with you, 64GB is more than enough. 4.4 no longer supports apps to write to the SD, so using it for app files has become redundant. (Unless you root)

You're probably off cheaper buying two 64GB cards, keeping one in your wallet and swapping them around.

If like me you need that much space (And swapping cards on a train is hell), the 128GB might be worth the money.

Thanks a lot I think I will take the 64Gb :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

MicroSDHC and MicroSDXC will both work.

MicroSDHC was originally made to have cards over 8GB (not 100% sure on this number). MicroSDXC was created to break the 64GB limit and the speed limitations with Class 10 cards.

MicroSDHC is an older standard and should work fine. MicroSDXC is newer, but was created well before this tablet was created and should also work fine.
    is it better
    - sandisk 128gb for 99€