Santander app not working on LineageOS with Magisk

Search This thread

Trigger1112

Jan 27, 2016
Hi, I'm trying to get the santander app working on LineageOS 17.1 on an Xperia XZ1 Compact with Magisk v23.

Usually it detects that the phone isn't secure within a second or 2 of starting but by using MagiskHide, Momohider with all config files, hiding Magisk and freezing it (I used Ice Box), I can get to the screen where it asks for my ID. After entering it, THEN it detects the phone isn't secure.

Any solutions?

Reactions: 1jkan

Trigger1112

Jan 27, 2016
In my case the problem was that I had a TWRP directory left over from flashing the rom. That by itself didn't work so I did a factory reset to get rid of any traces of magisk or TWRP and it worked.

1jkan

Jul 16, 2012
I don't know if I understand. When I delete the TWRP directory, I won't be able to backup or restore the backup. How to do it?

Trigger1112

Jan 27, 2016
I don't know if I understand. When I delete the TWRP directory, I won't be able to backup or restore the backup. How to do it?
You could try renaming the folder or moving the files elsewhere (maybe to another device?). I think the important thing is that there be nothing with "TWRP" in the name on the phone. I'm not an expert though, this is all just based on what worked for me and what others have written.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I'm trying to get the santander app working on LineageOS 17.1 on an Xperia XZ1 Compact with Magisk v23.

Usually it detects that the phone isn't secure within a second or 2 of starting but by using MagiskHide, Momohider with all config files, hiding Magisk and freezing it (I used Ice Box), I can get to the screen where it asks for my ID. After entering it, THEN it detects the phone isn't secure.

Any solutions?
    Not yet but a few solutions have been suggested on the LineageOS thread in the XZ1 Compact forum. I'm working my way through them but I've been busy lately so not much progress.
    In my case the problem was that I had a TWRP directory left over from flashing the rom. That by itself didn't work so I did a factory reset to get rid of any traces of magisk or TWRP and it worked.
    You could try renaming the folder or moving the files elsewhere (maybe to another device?). I think the important thing is that there be nothing with "TWRP" in the name on the phone. I'm not an expert though, this is all just based on what worked for me and what others have written.