[SC-02C] Japan NTT DoCoMo Galaxy S II Users

valjohnxdaforum

Sep 22, 2015
I found my old any rom patcher source, so I rebuilt it and attached it to this post if anyone wants it.

You will likely have to update SuperSU and kernel.
I think you can use PhilZ or Siyah kernel.

Siyah 3.5.2 kernel is attached.
PhilZ kernel is available here.

sorry sir, where im find stock firmware for my sc-02c ? newbie ask

valjohnxdaforum

Sep 22, 2015
oke thanks for reply.

my phone now on custom rom kk spritrom.
now my phone not detect on pc or laptop :|
only charger if i connect usb on my phone,
any pop-up usb not bla bla bla.
( Samsung kies and driver installed on my pc)

pleas give me solution.
sorry my English very KOPLAK :D
thanks all

update

problem solved.

mass bro bagi link buat original firmware Sc-02c
mau flasing ulang ke original
dan apa aja sih bahannya?
thnks salam kenal dari bogor :)

colognem

Dec 29, 2015
Odin Flash Fail

I have a samsung galaxy s2 ntt docomo s2-02c. I installed a custom rom and got it network locked. i want to flash a SC02COMLPL stock firmware hoping it would be unlocked. But it always fail in factoryfs.img part. Can someone guide me if i'm doing something wrong?

mr_villagomez

Dec 4, 2009
Urayasu
I have a samsung galaxy s2 ntt docomo s2-02c. I installed a custom rom and got it network locked. i want to flash a SC02COMLPL stock firmware hoping it would be unlocked. But it always fail in factoryfs.img part. Can someone guide me if i'm doing something wrong?
What software on what OS are you using to flash it. For example From my experience different versions of Odin yield different results. Sometimes even the usb cable made a difference. You might want to start by using different versions of odin first if you're on Windows.

colognem

Dec 29, 2015
What software on what OS are you using to flash it. For example From my experience different versions of Odin yield different results. Sometimes even the usb cable made a difference. You might want to start by using different versions of odin first if you're on Windows.
Can you recommend me an odin version? I'm trying to flash SC02COMMP7 or SC02COMLPL. I'm currently using odin 3.10.7.
Edit: Quite sure my usb cable is working fine. I can flash stock firmware for i9100.

Last edited:

colognem

Dec 29, 2015
Can you recommend me an odin version? I'm trying to flash SC02COMMP7 or SC02COMLPL. I'm currently using odin 3.10.7.
Edit: Quite sure my usb cable is working fine. I can flash stock firmware for i9100.
I have flashed it! After google - ing more i found out that i need a .pit file. I succeed flashing sc02comlpl. But what i am aiming for is to network unlock my phone. I thought flashing its stock firmware would unlock it. Any idea on this?

mr_villagomez

Dec 4, 2009
Urayasu
I have flashed it! After google - ing more i found out that i need a .pit file. I succeed flashing sc02comlpl. But what i am aiming for is to network unlock my phone. I thought flashing its stock firmware would unlock it. Any idea on this?
Try Galaxsim Unlock. I got it to work temporarily a couple years ago. The catch is you gotta reapply it after every rom flash

colognem

Dec 29, 2015
You have to pay docomo.

Sent from my SC-01F using Tapatalk
If i got no choice but to pay for an unlock code, i'll just use my spare phone for texts and calls. But thanks for the answer. :)

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

Try Galaxsim Unlock. I got it to work temporarily a couple years ago. The catch is you gotta reapply it after every rom flash
I previously tested that app. It doesn't work. But i flashed cm12 recently so i'll try again. If it doesn't work again then i have no choice but to use my spare phone for texts and calls. Thanks for answering. :angel:

SimmoF

Dec 6, 2011
Shinjuku City
If i got no choice but to pay for an unlock code, i'll just use my spare phone for texts and calls. But thanks for the answer. :)

---------- Post added at 04:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

I previously tested that app. It doesn't work. But i flashed cm12 recently so i'll try again. If it doesn't work again then i have no choice but to use my spare phone for texts and calls. Thanks for answering. :angel:
I'd like to point out that if you are in Japan and you want to change providers, DMM mobile is dirt cheap and they use Docomo as a backbone, and you get a Docomo sim, so technically, you don't need an unlock I think.

colognem

Dec 29, 2015
I'd like to point out that if you are in Japan and you want to change providers, DMM mobile is dirt cheap and they use Docomo as a backbone, and you get a Docomo sim, so technically, you don't need an unlock I think.
My S2 was bought in Japan but i live here in the Philippines. :)

nanners2

Feb 7, 2017
So I've been trying to get a decent 6.0 ROM on my SC-02C for a while now. Spent a few hours trudging through old threads and running into a whole hell of a lot of dead links.

My goal right now is to get the most recent version of ResurrectionRemix M along with whatever kernel and fixes for GPS and such that actually work with that.

For the longest time I couldn't even find a kernel to gain root. The most recent version of Siyah's kernal was what I was trying to use, but dev-host seems to not work now. I currently have Siyah 3.5.2 and NeatROM 6.4 on JB. I was trying to get TWRP so I could do things but I can't get Heimdall to work at all. I searched through a ton of threads and thought I almost had it working, I couldn't make a pit file. I tried to find or make a tar version of TWRP and use Odin, but I had no success there.

Could someone help me get an Odin useable TWRP kernel that can install RessurectionRemix, or something that I could flash in recovery from a really old kernel?