Scalles app from the Chinese ROM C00B144

Search This thread

Sathelp

Nov 27, 2007
Brean, Somerset
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra
I was flashing a couple of ROMS yesterday while unbricking my MateS. The C00B144 Chinese ROM as the scales app and it works well on my 64GB Mate S. I can access the scales setting pages using a short cut creator but the app itself is missing from my C470*** ROM version.
Does anyone have the ability to extract the APK and send me a link to download it please? I am sure other would appreciate it and it will prove once and for all that all Mate S Phones have the ability to use them.
Much appreciated to whoever can get this app extracted for me.

Reactions: bee81

yrxe

Dec 10, 2011
Big thanks for sharing.
It works but it is very inaccurate!
I place an apple and it showed 360grams. I used kitchen scale (the one for making food) and it showed 220grams
Anyway, it is fun to see it in action

Sent from my HUAWEI CRR-L09 using Tapatalk

Sventastic

Jan 19, 2011
Steinach
How to extract APK from the Update.App?
I unpacked the update.app with the Huawei Update unpacker but i could not find any tool to open the system.img

wolfsstolz

Jan 20, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S9+
You can use "HuaweiFirmwareExtractor.exe" for extracting Huawei Update.app , when you have extract it you can use 7zip or other Tools.
When it don't work write me a pm and I look what I use for that on my pc.
What do you want make?
I must look , you can do a system Backup from system only via adb but here I must look what you must do in Terminal.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That APP is mostly useless
    I was flashing a couple of ROMS yesterday while unbricking my MateS. The C00B144 Chinese ROM as the scales app and it works well on my 64GB Mate S. I can access the scales setting pages using a short cut creator but the app itself is missing from my C470*** ROM version.
    Does anyone have the ability to extract the APK and send me a link to download it please? I am sure other would appreciate it and it will prove once and for all that all Mate S Phones have the ability to use them.
    Much appreciated to whoever can get this app extracted for me.