SCLPC++ 0.051 Configurator 2.0

frusso

Nov 26, 2005
Rome
www.frusso.it
Hi,

Here a new version of SCLPC++ Configurator.

With this version you can:

- Modify graphically each page of cube (showing directly the selected page)
- For each button you can visually (pressing on the button) view the actual link and/or modify the link browsing on file system
- Make a backup (and restore) of yours configuration files. Configuration files will be zipped in a single file
- Change the labels of main and music buttons (and its positions)
- Preview the modification before save changes

Attachments

motisu

Apr 2, 2006
Working OK on my Blue Angel, and much easier to use than the old configurator. Kudos on a nice utility. I just hope that it will also work on Slither's newer version, soon to come. The only thing even better would be if it could also rebuild the icons to match the programs that then run.

AnnaW

Oct 28, 2007
I get error message if i try to load program - Pic 1
Also can not save anything - Pic 2

Grammar correction
Erro = Error
rading = reading

Attachments

Last edited:

deedee

May 28, 2007
Coleraine

Grammar correction
Erro = Error
rading = reading
Not tried this configurator yet, but if it's anything like the previous one, you need to make sure the cube is closed, and not just minimised, before changing the coonfig files.

motisu

Apr 2, 2006
Not tried this configurator yet, but if it's anything like the previous one, you need to make sure the cube is closed, and not just minimised, before changing the coonfig files.
I used the configurator while the cube was minimized and it worked OK, saving the new configuration. It doesn't kick in though until you restart the cube. I restart it with Task Manager by killing the process and restarting it.

NiteStalker

Feb 6, 2008
Las Cruces
Bugs & Stuff

Nice job on the config tool, when I first started it, the label for Music2 had Music3 X/Y Position and Music3 X/Y was blank. Once I made the adjustments it held the values, so possible it was my config file.

Backup program errors out, ATT Tilt ROM 1.62.00.00 (minus the bloatware), maybe I'm missing some software? (I have MortScript installed)

Error creating backupfile An error message cannot be displayed because an optional resource assebly containing it cannot be found
Suggestion: On the images used for setting up, can you pull from the actual SCLPC directory, that way any skin/theme being used is displayed? (Though its not that difficult to change them yourself)

Thanks for building these tools, it does make SCLPC a little more idiot friendly :)

Last edited:

frusso

Nov 26, 2005
Rome
www.frusso.it

Grammar correction
Erro = Error
rading = reading
You must have SCLPC++ installed
This error is shown when the configurator try to load the .ini files (in /application Data/SCLPC++/Data/Ini Files)

are you sure to have installed SCLPC++ correctly ?

frusso

Nov 26, 2005
Rome
www.frusso.it
I used the configurator while the cube was minimized and it worked OK, saving the new configuration. It doesn't kick in though until you restart the cube. I restart it with Task Manager by killing the process and restarting it.
It's right. After modification you need to restart the cube

to do that, you can simply hold the OK button (the cube will fade out) and re-launch it (note. When the cube starts will show the edgeLib evaluation message).

If you don't see the edge lib message then the cube is not re-started and you will not see you changes.

emanuel-paul

Nov 11, 2007
german version

hi

is there a possibility to make the configurater work with a german phone?
i don't have the folder \windows\startmenu. in german it is \windows\start menü
with this path, the configurator don't works.

thanks
emanuel