screen brightness problem

Search This thread

nemesis_rb

Jan 29, 2018
Hi all, my p30 pro, when the screen is woken up in the bright sun, it goes to max brightness. However after about 30 seconds the screen dials back the brightness to about 75%, and even if it manually move it back to 100%, the screen doesn't get any brighter. I have tried all the setting regarding the display, manual, auto, vivid etc. I have factory reset the phone as well. Any thoughts or ideas please?

egres

Feb 3, 2009
Hi all, my p30 pro, when the screen is woken up in the bright sun, it goes to max brightness. However after about 30 seconds the screen dials back the brightness to about 75%, and even if it manually move it back to 100%, the screen doesn't get any brighter. I have tried all the setting regarding the display, manual, auto, vivid etc. I have factory reset the phone as well. Any thoughts or ideas please?
Hi.I am facing the same problem.Did you manage to fix it?

egres

Feb 3, 2009
I forgot to ask what software version are you on and when the problems started.I have a mic problem too and I already changed the mic but although it's a bit better it's still not usable as before.

ditar86

Apr 13, 2015
Huawei P10
any solutions? on the newest version of the software my display doen not adjust automatically to the light outside. I do not even have this option. When I try to restore to the previous version by the hi suite I get a message that I have a problem with my Internet. I dont know if it worked on the previous one . I got it and installed the newest version. Any ideas?