Screen comes on blank

Search This thread

marvinlh

Oct 28, 2009
New Orleans
Alot of times when I press my power button, my screen doesn't come all the way on, it would just be a dark screen and the buttons at the bottom light up and once I press the power button again, it turns off but when I try to turn my screen on again, its comes blank again. This happens randomly but alot. Some times I have to sit and keep Turning the screen off and on for 1-2 minutes for it to finally come on and if a call comes thought, I still cant see. I thought it may have been a rom or kernel issue but I've flashed a few different roms and kernels and the issue is still here. Any suggestions? Thanks in advanced.

Sent from my EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Lacedaemon

Aug 29, 2011
Los Angeles
acert0sh.weebly.com
Alot of times when I press my power button, my screen doesn't come all the way on, it would just be a dark screen and the buttons at the bottom light up and once I press the power button again, it turns off but when I try to turn my screen on again, its comes blank again. This happens randomly but alot. Some times I have to sit and keep Turning the screen off and on for 1-2 minutes for it to finally come on and if a call comes thought, I still cant see. I thought it may have been a rom or kernel issue but I've flashed a few different roms and kernels and the issue is still here. Any suggestions? Thanks in advanced.

Hey, me too! I'm running CM7 and the latest Tiamat GB kernel (as of 2/27/2012), as seen in my sig. Does anyone know the root to this problem? :confused:

threestripebrand

Mar 7, 2011
Boiling Springs,NC

Does this happen to you on sense rom's also?

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone