Question Screen Crease on Flip 4

Search This thread

johnny8910

Nov 11, 2010
Swindon
For those who are interested?
I've had the Flip 4 for almost 24 hours, and can say for me, the crease is definitely less noticable compared to my Flip 3.
Less of a dip in the fold area when running your finger up and down the screen (y)

Last edited:

nirurin

Nov 25, 2012
Bristol
Hmm, I hadn't actually really looked at the crease yet (still setting up all my apps etc) but the fact I hadn't noticed it is probably a good sign!

Now that I compare them side by side, the crease does look and feel smaller. Not sure if its because of the old one being a little more 'worn in' but still. Nice.

Reactions: johnny8910

mt2020

Sep 13, 2009
Just got mine, crease is a non issue for me. Love the form factor, may never go back to full size... Unless phone doesn't hold up

dopepope

Nov 11, 2008
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip3
My flip 3 was only about a month old, so I think it's a good comparison. The flip 4 is much less noticable when looking at it, and much less perceptible when sliding my finger over it. Much improved!

velqn

Nov 15, 2007
Àgree. I never had a Flip before to compare vs older generations but after 15 minutes of use... i dont notice it, only when the display is off tbh.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've had the Flip 4 for almost 24 hours, and can say for me, the crease is definitely less noticable compared to my Flip 3.
    Less of a dip in the fold area when running your finger up and down the screen (y)
    Hmm, I hadn't actually really looked at the crease yet (still setting up all my apps etc) but the fact I hadn't noticed it is probably a good sign!

Now that I compare them side by side, the crease does look and feel smaller. Not sure if its because of the old one being a little more 'worn in' but still. Nice.
    My Flip4 crease is much less noticable compared to my Flip3. Yay!