• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

screen deleted on smartwatch h1

Search This thread

GevaFerois

May 12, 2017
After an update the device has lost its laucher (only black screen), I can only access the power off menu and see the system boot.
I can not find anything for this device (rom, tools, tutorials for recovery).
His system is the funOs android 4.4.2
Your configuration:
CPU Model:MTK6572
Screen Size:1.39inch
Battery Capacity:300-450mAh
RAM:512mb
ROM:4GB
Mode:3G
GPS:Yes
Resolution:400*400

GevaFerois

May 12, 2017
I'm posting the link with uscom vcom drivers, spflash tool and already rooted firmware and other skin options.

https: //
drive.google.com/open?id=0BxPeYo6tWjKpWGp6dncyY04tSm8

1: Unzip the file
2: Install USB drives
3: Install the spflash tool
4: Turn off smartwatch
5: Pass the firmware (then turn on the device)
6: ready!

with me it worked and the dials are really cool

Reactions: abu2x

Alexkungfu

Sep 6, 2017
I'm posting the link with uscom vcom drivers, spflash tool and already rooted firmware and other skin options.

Thanks in advice but i cannot find USB drivers. When I try to press Download in spflash tool with the smartwatch plugged and switched off it happens nothing, so I think the problem are drivers.

Alexkungfu

Sep 6, 2017
try to press turn on device after pressing download in spflash

INIEn

I tried turning on the smartwatch but it does not go anyway, the PC recognizes it but sp flash tool does not load the files:

Last edited:

aseemhrithik

Sep 7, 2017
hi im using makibes wear HR, mistakenly i have deleted the watch face from fundo wear now my watch is only showing blank screen after booting up only blank screen ...please help im using windows 7

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

thank you I solved! it was a driver problem, I did not install them because they did not have the certification

hi im using makibes wear HR, mistakenly i have deleted the watch face from fundo wear now my watch is only showing blank screen after booting up only blank screen ...please help im using windows 7

Alexkungfu

Sep 6, 2017

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 PM ----------

you should find a rom for your smartwatch and apply the same procedure described in the demonstration video posted by GevaFerois

4draan

Dec 1, 2016
Twisk
I was able to solve the problem in this forum 4pda.ru
I just decided to use the SP Flash Tool v5.1628 and a firmware that I found there.
as this is my first post, I can not leave the link of the files I used

I also have the 'black screen' problem after the latest update.
I do NOT consider rooting & updating the system to a different build a 'solution' for the problem at hand.
Instead it is a totally different direction.

Is there also a true solution to the 'black screen' problem ?
A long press still shows the Boot/Restart & screen options, and the sim-unlock keyboard shows .... but no menus.... nothing

4draan

Dec 1, 2016
Twisk
Please notice that the 'original problem' was on a (Hestia/../ZoiyTop JM01/...) H1 smartwatch, which is sufficiently different in my opinion to the Sun D1? shown in the video and reference. I think the 'smartwatch ticks' does a very good job, but may need tweeking for other brands.
Result would be a rooted device with the D1 specific firmware build, and possibly not working with the specific sensors etc in the H1.

4pda.ru indeed has a seemingly nicely running firmware for the H1, and with a selection of watch faces.....
(http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=833918 ) ... but some of the (translated) remarks show confusion/problems also.
I'd be hesitant to use their links, as I think I may misunderstand some of the comments and links.
I think I need to wait for a clearly described (with video?) process towards a running update -for H1-. ... more reading

Both options are -not- an answer to the question on what to do with a -manufacturer- update that leaves the screen dark.......

Any options for that base-problem ? I'm trying to get my (non-rooted, manufacturer updated) watch to get back to a working status for now.
Help please ?

Reactions: abu2x

4draan

Dec 1, 2016
Twisk
On 4PDA I understood that the 1503978433 a/o 1503979494 parts of the Build 20170829114833 were incorrect or incomplete in that the KCTlauncher fails to start after the latest update.
I have not currently found a solution.

I would like to use the 4PDA custom build, but the process is not sufficiently described for me to understand ..

andremattiol

Oct 20, 2017
i've falshed but now the watch can't start. I've tryed to remove battery by cutting red battery wire. When i've reconnected it the watch can't start but if i try to rewrite firmware i can connect to pc but after 20 sec. the program show this error "Brom Error Sft Enable Dram_Fail (4032)"
Have you a solution or test to try for me?

sorry for my bad english.

yurypo

Oct 20, 2017
Thank you! I repaired my watch with your help. I thought that I destroyed my watch completely while trying to find Volume buttons on its motherboard (don’t touch with ground little circle “debug pins” on the right above usb+power cable). But after detaching battery it revived. I did also found power button debug pin under usb+power cable on motherboard. I rooted my watch before updating and PC didn’t find usb watch device after update (device can’t be started error). But it is ok as PC recognizes USB device only while the watch is turning on. Here is the instructions that I used https : // thebroodle.com/microsoft/windows/how-to-install-mtk65xx-preloader-usb-vcom-drivers-in-windows to install drivers on Windows 7. "Brom Error Sft Enable Dram_Fail (4032)" error may be caused by incorrect drivers

May 9, 2009
"1: Unzip the file
6: ready!"

I made this and now watch can't start. Is any solution?

Last edited:

laurent.prott

Jan 10, 2016
don't panic

1. go to www[dot]microweartech[dot]com/Firmware[dot]html
  2. download Upgrade Drivers & H1 Flash Tool & H1 firmware
  3. install the drivers
  4. unzip firmware
  5. unzip flash tool
  6. turn off the watch
  7. execute spFlashTool
  8. choose scatter.txt in unzipped driver directory
  9. choose "format + download"
  10. plug watch to usb
  11. press watch button 1 second (usb vcom driver will install)
  12. click download button in spFlashTool
If all is well done, loading is done in 5 minutes
you now have a brand new watch :good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

INIEn

I tried turning on the smartwatch but it does not go anyway, the PC recognizes it but sp flash tool does not load the files:

follow this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lSZMQ6zdN0&t=1826s that process is the same
    Please notice that the 'original problem' was on a (Hestia/../ZoiyTop JM01/...) H1 smartwatch, which is sufficiently different in my opinion to the Sun D1? shown in the video and reference. I think the 'smartwatch ticks' does a very good job, but may need tweeking for other brands.
    Result would be a rooted device with the D1 specific firmware build, and possibly not working with the specific sensors etc in the H1.

4pda.ru indeed has a seemingly nicely running firmware for the H1, and with a selection of watch faces.....
    (http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=833918 ) ... but some of the (translated) remarks show confusion/problems also.
    I'd be hesitant to use their links, as I think I may misunderstand some of the comments and links.
    I think I need to wait for a clearly described (with video?) process towards a running update -for H1-. ... more reading

Both options are -not- an answer to the question on what to do with a -manufacturer- update that leaves the screen dark.......

Any options for that base-problem ? I'm trying to get my (non-rooted, manufacturer updated) watch to get back to a working status for now.
    Help please ?