Question Screen Flicker issue?

Search This thread

mmawji

Jun 11, 2012
Vancouver
Yesterday, my Pixel 7 Pro started flickering a green color and then would shut down. have to perform a reset to turn it back on.
Has anyone had a screen flicker issue on their pixel?

t238z

Feb 11, 2013
Already done. Waiting for a replacement
Hi, does this look similar to the issue you were experiencing before your replacement?
PXL_20221210_054008516.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: zetsumeikuro
I was recording a video the other day and got a notification at the same time and the screen flickered a bunch of lines/bars of static a few times. It hasn't happened since and it wasn't recorded in the video. I didn't have to reset or anything. Very weird.

DroidVoid

Aug 25, 2012
Google Pixel 7 Pro
I stopped having issues when I disabled my always on display on lockscreen. Back then when it was still enabled the phone will be stuck on black screen and had to restart it always. Just a drawback for now since I've been used to seeing my notifs always.

Superguy

Nov 28, 2007
Baltimore
I had this. My screen eventually completely failed and got it fixed at one of Asurion's centers (UbreakIfix) locally. Had it back same day.

It seemed to be working ok, but the line has been popping up occasionally, and the phone hard locked last night. It rebooted ok, but I expect it will fail again soon.

It'd be great if some journo started rattling Google's cage about this.

Top Liked Posts