Screen goes black when calling or getting called

iPlayPingPong

Dec 15, 2019
Hi.
I got this phone about 5 months ago, and i was not regularly using it to make phone calls... but unfortunately now i have to, since i smashed my main phone.
Anyway, it worked perfectly until last week.
Now, whenever i get called, or i'm trying to call someone, the display goes black. I cannot see who's calling and cannot answer the call, unless i drag the drop-menu (usually notifications are displayed there) from the top; and if i'm the one trying to call someone, the moment i press call the screen goes black and cannot use the phone until either the person answers and then hangs up, or i have to wait for that robot to finish it's speech ...
Games like CoD mobile and Lineage Revolution work fine, but i need to be able to use the phone now :((

This morning i whipped the device clean, but it still does the same.
Please help.
Thank You.

bezzer8812

Dec 6, 2019
I had the same problem turned out to be the glass screen protector I was using, if your using one take it off and try calling someone.

Sent from my NX629J using Tapatalk

benc51

Sep 11, 2013
Clarence Center, NY
Do not buy the tempered glass screen protector from Nubia for the 3/3S. Customer service has admitted it interferes with proper operation of the proximity sensor.

Red Magic (Red Magic)

Jan 9, 22:37 CST

Hello, thank you for your contact. After attaching the tempered film, it will have a slight impact on the proximity sensor of the mobile phone. It is recommended not to paste the tempered film.

bezzer8812

Dec 6, 2019
Do not buy the tempered glass screen protector from Nubia for the 3/3S. Customer service has admitted it interferes with proper operation of the proximity sensor.

Red Magic (Red Magic)

Jan 9, 22:37 CST

Hello, thank you for your contact. After attaching the tempered film, it will have a slight impact on the proximity sensor of the mobile phone. It is recommended not to paste the tempered film.
Wow they made the same error even on the s variant I have a feeling there going to have low repeat customers I for one won't being buying anything from them again.

Sent from my NX629J using Tapatalk