Screen on time and battery

Search This thread

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
Hi guys , i just change my phone to Find 7A and i want to ask a few question

1. Is there a way to reach 6-8 hours of SOT , just like One plus one ?

2. Is there any AOSP/google play edition rom that support the maxx audio feature?

rohitkishnani

Apr 3, 2012
bangkok
The newest color os rom is really good with the battery life, ive gotten around 6-7 SOT with medium-heavy usage, this maybe part of me having the find7a with the 3000mah battery (from the find7s)

there arent any other roms that are not color os that have the same max audio however most roms come with a mediocre equalizer, or viper4droid (which can get REALLY good)
i think that Paranoid android had maxaudio ported from the 1+1

Last edited:

Akmola Lola

Aug 21, 2015
Kertih
1. Yes, there is.

2. Check this Spectrum ROM out, it has Maxxaudio and COS camera, made by OPPO.
link: http://community.oppo.com/en/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=42690&extra=

:)

I find that Spectrum seems to be buggy and sometimes the device reboot by itself. double tap to task manager also seems weird.

but i installed this ROM and found that its pretty neat and stable, and great battery life too with all Oppo ColorOs feature intact.. will stick to this for a while.. im a beginner so these is a learning curve for me so im really glad i found Color OS 2.1.5 after soft bricking my phone trying to flash Spectrum haha..

http://forum.xda-developers.com/find-7/development/oppopop-r1-t3117278

amdultra

Jan 8, 2012
Hello.

When I had strong signal strenght, I reached about 4.5-6 SOT (depend of usage).

Sent from my X9006 using Tapatalk

What color os version your using?

I usually reached 4 SOT max. Best is 4.5/5 SOT I had. (find7a)

Same as me around 4 hour max from 100% to 1% on cos 2.1.5 lite

The newest color os rom is really good with the battery life, ive gotten around 6-7 SOT with medium-heavy usage, this maybe part of me having the find7a with the 3000mah battery (from the find7s)

there arent any other roms that are not color os that have the same max audio however most roms come with a mediocre equalizer, or viper4droid (which can get REALLY good)
i think that Paranoid android had maxaudio ported from the 1+1

Hi , where do you buy find 7S battery? i want the original version. And what rom you are using?

kucici

Jun 12, 2012
Amdultra, I dont't remember which version I used when I can reach this SOT. Maybe it was 1.2.7, and later 2.0.x.

Wysłane z mojego X9006 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Top Liked Posts