Screen on time since last charge

Search This thread

Jole94

Feb 27, 2019
Since the MIUI 12 update, there is no information on how much screen on time I got since the last charge. There is this graph in the Battery usage stats, but it's only showing up to the last 24 hours, regardless of when I charged my phone. Am I missing something? Is there any viable application I can use to know this simple thing? I used accubattery and gsam battery monitor, but both of them didn't do the job well. The first one is too cluttered with useless information, the other turns itself off after a while and it doesn't even calculate. :confused::confused:

Since the MIUI 12 update, there is no information on how much screen on time I got since the last charge. There is this graph in the Battery usage stats, but it's only showing up to the last 24 hours, regardless of when I charged my phone. Am I missing something? Is there any viable application I can use to know this simple thing? I used accubattery and gsam battery monitor, but both of them didn't do the job well. The first one is too cluttered with useless information, the other turns itself off after a while and it doesn't even calculate. :confused::confused:
BBS

https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1179809

Sent from my Mi 9T using XDA Labs

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-28-01-59-21-419_com.asksven.betterbatterystats_xdaedition.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-28-01-59-21-419_com.asksven.betterbatterystats_xdaedition.jpg
    140.7 KB · Views: 531
Last edited:
Reactions: JohnnyxS

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BBS

https://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1179809

Sent from my Mi 9T using XDA Labs