Amazing battery life guys, also, in case you haven't noticed there is an updated(v2.5) version of Okitakernel which claims better battery life. I just flashed it, looking forward to see how many hours I can squeeze out of it. Thank you for the hard work @yuneharuka!
That's some impressive battery life there. Mine is nowhere near, which is why I'd like to ask some question if you don't mind,
1. Do you use any "optimisation" Magisk module? No
2. Where do you live and do you have custom network type set? (LTE/WCDMA, etc) Im in EU so using LTE/WCDMA
3. Do you use battery saver? (battery saver mode/adaptive battery) Adaptative battery
4. Which ROM and Kernel are you using exactly? I'm using the latest stable Xiaomi.eu with Okitakernel V2.0, which helps with the battery life but it's still not optimal 9.5.30 beta and okitakernel 2.0
5. Do you use any noteworthy battery saver method? Eg. a Magisk module, a custom setting somewhere, anything nope
6. Do you use AOD? Do you have auto-brightness enabled? Always with the auto
7. Finally, what is you 'Cell standby' and 'Phone idle' drain? I'm looking at the battery stats now and I have 2h 25m screen on time, which counts as 10.6% on the power usage screen, while Cell standby is following with a baffling 9.3%, followed by Phone idle with 7.5%. I'm mostly connected to Wi-Fi, using some messenger apps like Telegram and WhatsApp, so I don't expect 0 idle consumption, but Cell standby almost matching 2.5h of screen on time in terms of power drain is something I can't accept. 1day and 2hrs on battery , 15.3% cell standby , 11% screen (2.45hrs), 9% idle. Battery at 59%.
Sorry about all these questions but you'd really help me out if you provided this info and anything else that comes to your mind! Thanks a bunch!