• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Screen on time

Search This thread

XDA_RealLifeReview

RealLifeReview Dude
Nov 2, 2015
It's amazing how much we actually use our phones in a given day, especially when we watch "videos"! Rate this thread to express how many hours of screen-on time you can get on the Huawei Mate 40 Pro before depleting the battery.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

Thanos88

Apr 28, 2019
It's amazing how much we actually use our phones in a given day, especially when we watch "videos"! Rate this thread to express how many hours of screen-on time you can get on the Huawei Mate 40 Pro before depleting the battery.

Terrific battery life. I averaged 10+ SOT from my first charge. 90hz always on, QHD always on, brightness varied from Maximum to minimum depending on time of day, mixed usage of camera, youtube, app downloads etc. Very pleased with the battery life. Charging speeds are ridiculous too, 46mins from 0 -100. The battery will get even better as the AI learns the usage pattern. Just excellent

Reactions: Tsepz_GP
Terrific battery life. I averaged 10+ SOT from my first charge. 90hz always on, QHD always on, brightness varied from Maximum to minimum depending on time of day, mixed usage of camera, youtube, app downloads etc. Very pleased with the battery life. Charging speeds are ridiculous too, 46mins from 0 -100. The battery will get even better as the AI learns the usage pattern. Just excellent
My experience has reflected yours almost exactly! I am thoroughly impressed with the battery life of this device. Battery anxiety is literally not a thing as even if you run low it charges so ridiculously fast that you are topped up before you know it, lol.

Reactions: Thanos88
Got more than ten hours and have been on phone all day on social apps and YouTube watching videos. With Max resulution and 90 Hz refresh. Plus hotspoted some friends for about 3 hours while in use and I've only put on my power saving at 9%. Full charge at 1 pm today.

Screenshot_20211027_231351_com.huawei.systemmanager.jpg

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

My experience has reflected yours almost exactly! I am thoroughly impressed with the battery life of this device. Battery anxiety is literally not a thing as even if you run low it charges so ridiculously fast that you are topped up before you know it, lol.