Question Screen Protector for Fingerprint Scanner

Search This thread

Minixlouie

Jan 13, 2022
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Hello...I would like a little help from my S21 ultra unit...im looking to get a glass Protector for my phone..I see so many on ebay or Amazon but then see bad reviews for the fingerprint scanner..Was looking for someone that has one installed and works really well for fingerprint scanner..I don't care if it's Amazon or ebay or website as long it works really well..

Thank you

lywyn

Jul 19, 2010
Am using Witestone Dome. Works perfect and quick with FPS without lag, except when finger is too clean/dry (pre-wetting finger does the job).
I am pretty sure many threads have addressed this issue already....

Same for me. After reading up on screen protectors you need to use one that bonds (glued). Most use glue spots so the screen is not fully joined to the screen making the reader struggle to work through the glass. White Dome works really well for me.

I've had many whitestone dome glass screenprotectors. They are very thin and break easily on the edges. I removed eventually the screenprotector. I am using a flipcase and don't need a screenprotector anymore.
I started off without SP, like I did with my Note 10+ with Samsung Clear View (flip-) Cover (CVC). Unfortunately the CVC for S21U (with S Pen) managed to scratch and thereby ruin the pre-installed SP within a week. (In my opinion due to design fault of the new S21U CVC.)
To continue with the CVC w/S Pen, I decided to use Whitestone to prevent scratches on actual screen.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've had many whitestone dome glass screenprotectors. They are very thin and break easily on the edges. I removed eventually the screenprotector. I am using a flipcase and don't need a screenprotector anymore.