Accessories Screen protector for Galaxy Watch 4

Search This thread

Nilka76

Oct 18, 2020
Mod edit - translated by https://www.deepl.com/translator:
I bought through wish on watch galaxy 4 the glass film and I found that it is not good, firstly it is visible on the edges and secondly after the edges is the dial blurred. Now I bought such a rubber film and it's great you can't see it and the edges are not blurred.
Ja som si kupila cez wish na watch galaxy 4 tu sklenenu foliu a zistila som ze nie je dobra po prve je vidiet na krajoch a po druhe po krajoch je cifernik rozmazany. Teraz som si kupila taku gumenu foliu a ta je super nie je vidiet a kraje nie su rozmazane.

Attachments

• IMG_20211208_232313.jpg
    IMG_20211208_232313.jpg
    3.1 MB · Views: 111
Last edited by a moderator:

shaggyrogers

May 5, 2021
Ja som si kupila cez wish na watch galaxy 4 tu sklenenu foliu a zistila som ze nie je dobra po prve je vidiet na krajoch a po druhe po krajoch je cifernik rozmazany. Teraz som si kupila taku gumenu foliu a ta je super nie je vidiet a kraje nie su rozmazane.
I don't understand your language but that metal strap looks great.

pabgar

Glass protector always breaks in a month
I wonder how you do that. I am using glass protectors on phones for some years and it never happened that it brakes itself.
Yes it brakes under impact. This is the idea - takes hit, disperses energy, breaks and saves screen. Somehow like airbag.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: shaggyrogers

thanito

Jul 10, 2008
I got some NEWZEROL tempered glass protectors for my galaxy watch 4 classic from amazon, they fit perfectly, touch response is good, oleophobic coating works perfectly. I have them installed for some months now and I can recommend them to everyone.

Cheers
T.

Attachments

• 20211210_132433.jpg
    20211210_132433.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 74

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
I bought through wish on watch galaxy 4 the glass film and I found that it is not good, firstly it is visible on the edges and secondly after the edges is the dial blurred. Now I bought such a rubber film and it's great you can't see it and the edges are not blurred.
@Nilka76

As courtesy, I've translated your above post. With reference to rule no. 4 of the XDA Forum Rules, please post in English or add at least an English translation to your Slovakian posts. Thanks for your cooperation!
4. Use the English language.

We understand that with all the different nationalities, not everyone speaks English well, but please try. If you're really unable to post in English, use an online translator. You're free to include your original message in your own language, below the English translation. (This rule covers your posts, profile entries and signature). You could try :- https://translate.google.com/ or https://www.babelfish.com/ or use one of your choice.
Additionally, I've changed the prefix of your thread from "General" to "Question" as this is obviously applicable. Please don't change the prefix again.

Regards
Oswald Boelcke
Senior Moderator

shaggyrogers

May 5, 2021
I got some NEWZEROL tempered glass protectors for my galaxy watch 4 classic from amazon, they fit perfectly, touch response is good, oleophobic coating works perfectly. I have them installed for some months now and I can recommend them to everyone.

Cheers
T.
Thanks for the suggestion, it looks cool and it is affordable for me so I would give it a try.

Reactions: thanito

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I recently took delivery of a Ringke bezel and screen protector. Very happy with both. Screen protector just dropped in and the bezel took a couple goes aligning it, but I love the look.
    I bought a Whitestone on sale and love it. I forget it is on there, as it works so well.

Cheers
    T.
    I need a good quality screen protector for Galaxy Watch 4 and it should not be a case.:cool:
    I'd suggest you, screen protectors from Gadgetshieldz, it is a film protector which is installed with liquid. This will give good protection for the display, I too applied it on my Galaxy Watch 4 and it has a self-healing feature.