Question Screen protector recommendation for Realme GT Neo 2.

Search This thread

thepredator_

Jun 22, 2021
I need a good quality screen protector for my GT Neo 2 and I don't want any cases because the back of the phone looks so cool.o_O

I need a good quality screen protector for my GT Neo 2 and I don't want any cases because the back of the phone looks so cool.o_O
Use a thick case and a good tempered. Try to look for the tempered in local shops.

A guy here by mistakenly got his screen broken. It DID have a tempered, but the tempered and the screen, both broke.

The most accurate reason for this must be the SHOCK due to FALL.

Thus a strong and heavy duty cover becomes imminent!

• Wow
Reactions: thepredator_

PsyCLown89

Oct 11, 2010
Johannesburg
OnePlus 9RT
I quite like the Nillkin range of products and have been using their gel cases for a while now - awesome quality, kept my phones safe when they have fallen and has extra grip on the side.

So naturally I went to take a look what htye have for the GT Neo 2, although no clear case unfortunately. As you said, the phone looks cool so a clear case would be great to show off the look!

I have found some clear TPU / soft gel cases online but they look like very plain, simple cases without any extra protection or grip.

I quite like the Nillkin range of products and have been using their gel cases for a while now - awesome quality, kept my phones safe when they have fallen and has extra grip on the side.

So naturally I went to take a look what htye have for the GT Neo 2, although no clear case unfortunately. As you said, the phone looks cool so a clear case would be great to show off the look!

I have found some clear TPU / soft gel cases online but they look like very plain, simple cases without any extra protection or grip.
nillikin ones are, in my eyes badly overpriced. spigen and ringke are far better, but then they dont make for realme sadly...

PsyCLown89

Oct 11, 2010
Johannesburg
OnePlus 9RT
If importing the Nillkin cases, the price is not too bad as it is cheaper than buying a case locally in South Africa.

I will keep Spigen and Ringke in mind for next time. Will need to wait and see what becomes available for the GT Neo 2.

A big frustration of mine is that a lot of screen protectors no longer fully cover the screens on most phones - is it just me or have others noticed this as well?

If importing the Nillkin cases, the price is not too bad as it is cheaper than buying a case locally in South Africa.

I will keep Spigen and Ringke in mind for next time. Will need to wait and see what becomes available for the GT Neo 2.

A big frustration of mine is that a lot of screen protectors no longer fully cover the screens on most phones - is it just me or have others noticed this as well?
you can buy that armor kind of case from aliexpress. they have the screen bump and the solidity. :)

steveroysston

Mar 30, 2021
Then you can try a liquid screen protector from Gadgetshieldz where they provide good quality protectors because it covers all over the edge of the phone's display. This protector gives good protection against scratches and cracks and also, it has a self-healing feature that heals most of the scratches on the protector. This interested me to buy it!

• Wow

thepredator_

Jun 22, 2021
Use a thick case and a good tempered. Try to look for the tempered in local shops.

A guy here by mistakenly got his screen broken. It DID have a tempered, but the tempered and the screen, both broke.

The most accurate reason for this must be the SHOCK due to FALL.

Thus a strong and heavy duty cover becomes imminent!
I don't want to use a case to hide the good-looking back but I'll try a transparent case, thanks for the recommendation!

thepredator_

Jun 22, 2021

Thanks for the recommendation, I was thinking about it though.

I don't want to use a case to hide the good-looking back but I'll try a transparent case, thanks for the recommendation!
you can do yes, but back is glass, so best to get a durable case. cuz if it falls, back and front, both being glass can break easily.

buy one which is shockproof to some extent.

thepredator_

Jun 22, 2021

Yeah, I looked into Spigen but they don't provide screen protector for Realme Gt neo 2.

Reactions: KD6-3.7

thepredator_

Jun 22, 2021
Then you can try a liquid screen protector from Gadgetshieldz where they provide good quality protectors because it covers all over the edge of the phone's display. This protector gives good protection against scratches and cracks and also, it has a self-healing feature that heals most of the scratches on the protector. This interested me to buy it!
Thanks for the recommendation, I visited the website and it is affordable, and is the self-healing actually works because it is new for me.

Reactions: KD6-3.7

PsyCLown89

Oct 11, 2010
Johannesburg
OnePlus 9RT
I have heard the self healing does work, however not all that well on larger scratches.
Those hydrogel type of screen protectors apparently do not offer as great impact resistance as a tempered glass screen protector.

Overall, I heard that the tempered glass screen protectors are better when it comes to protecting the screen on your phone. The hydrogel ones are cheaper though and can work well at protecting your screen from scratches and will heal the small scratches.

Reactions: steveroysston

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

nillikin ones are, in my eyes badly overpriced. spigen and ringke are far better, but then they dont make for realme sadly...

you can buy that armor kind of case from aliexpress. they have the screen bump and the solidity. :)
    you can do yes, but back is glass, so best to get a durable case. cuz if it falls, back and front, both being glass can break easily.

buy one which is shockproof to some extent.