OnePlus 9 Pro

djsubterrain

• Jan 4, 2012
    Livingston
    OnePlus 9 Pro

zoman7663

• May 23, 2010
    Columbia, MD
    Are you sure it's full screen adhesive? Any protector with black edges usually has those edges cos that's where the adhesive is. Full screen adhesive usually doesn't show a border.
    It is I installed it last night. Sucks down to the screen from the middle outwards, comes with a squeegee to remove the air / bubbles. Final result is just like the UV liquid ones without the UV liquid mess....

Fre$h

• Oct 22, 2013
    HTC U11
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    Foluu LOCA Screen Protector (1 Pack)

View attachment 5281977

£14.99 from Amazon UK
    $14.99 from Amazon US
    I've installed the Foluu kit yesterday and I'm relatively impressed with it.
    The install process have to be strictly followed and hopefully I did some readings with UV glue protection before trying it.
    I did protect the best I can every button, speaker etcetc but I do find that the seringe have too much glue in it. A lot of are going out and messing a lot the device. I would recommand to put the O+ on an absorbing tissue as some glue will flow under the phone itself. Once totaly dry, the glue itsel is easily removable : I had some that flown on top of the volume button, but some hours after, the glue was solidifacated and easy to grab.
    But as I was already prepared to that, that wasn't really an issue. I was doubtful about the UV drying process but ... It works as expected and the glass itself is properly maintened quickly.

No bubble, the border are really clean and the glass itself is just a top Premium quality glass. you just have the exact same feeling as I there wasn't anything but the O+ original glass.

It perfectly adapts with original O+ cases and I'm really happy with the top quality finition it gives to my devices

Reactions: netgar

liver20

Dec 24, 2012
    OnePlus 7T
    OnePlus 8 Pro
    Yeah...
    IMG_20210515_101509_011.jpg

bamfsig45

Dec 16, 2009
    Google Pixel 5
    OnePlus 9 Pro
    The 4-pack OMOTON protectors are amazing. I popped the first one on, no bubbles, perfect alignment on the first shot. Only 9 bucks and got to me in 2 days.

I can say I agree, great screen protector. went on perfect and I cant tell its there.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
      WhitestoneDome for OP9P is available.
      OP9P Whitestone Dome SP
      Right now they're offering 2 for $35.
      Yeah, add on postage...if you ain't in Canada/US then it'll nearly double.
      I unfortunately have to make a bad statement about my own post.
      Unfortunately, after only 3 days, a large bubble started to appear at the extrem left side of the display. 1 week after, nearly every part of the sides contained buubles.
      I however wonder if I'm not the culprit of that : when I first install the display, I remember to pressed the protector before applying UV light. So I think that this pressure did expulsed the UV glue out of the device. I remember to have been very dubitative about how much liquid the seringe contained, and how much was wasted.

I watched the whitesdome video review that reinforce that feeling. But for my own defense, the Foluu installation manual is really stingy with clear explanations.

As those bubbles really annoyed me, I removed the Foluu protection : it was so easy to remove it that it made me thinks " hey, where is the glue ??" I was able to remove it as easy as a non glue one. I might give another chance to this product, but I've ordred Whitesdome ones too which contains an installation kit that will, I hope guide me through the whole process

You shouldn't need to press down on the protector, you're supposed to just place the protector down and leave the LOCA to spread on it's own. Best to apply it as centrally as you can although, tbh, the camera bump really doesn't help. Makes the phone tip down>

That's why the Whitestone is good because of it's cradle, not sure it's worth twice the price of any other protector just for that though.
      Is this in regards to the Whitestone one, or the Foluu brand?

The post I was replying to was in regards to the Foluu. In my experience, the whitestone glue only comes apart if your case comes too close to the protector. There's been some studies here saying that their glue is also pretty ****ty, but apparently not quite as ****ty as the Foluu one.
      WhitestoneDome for OP9P is available.
      OP9P Whitestone Dome SP
      Ultimate Shield LOCA Screen Protector (2 Pack)

1618674840692.png

1618675020676.png

£29.99 from Ultimate Shield Website
      £29.99 from Amazon UK
      Ordered these on 2nd April and they arrived today which was impressive.

Cheap I know and usual Aliexpress packaging (minimal) but having known what to do, I used one of the dust stickers to cover over the speaker and got to work.

As the glue isn't specifically measured like you might get with Whitestone etc there was seepage on the sides which needs cleaning up before going at with the UV light but this wasn't a problem and I caught before it header to any buttons/ports.

UV light was very low quality, was even hard to work out that it would function as the USB C port was rather poor too but it did the job (does get hot so wouldn't advise leaving alone still plugged in)
      PXL_20210418_130344800.jpg
      PXL_20210418_130435992.jpg
      PXL_20210418_130449152.jpg
      Does it cover the the edges of screen fine?
      Yes it does.
      Foluu LOCA Screen Protector (1 Pack)

View attachment 5281977

£14.99 from Amazon UK
      $14.99 from Amazon US
      I've installed the Foluu kit yesterday and I'm relatively impressed with it.
      The install process have to be strictly followed and hopefully I did some readings with UV glue protection before trying it.
      I did protect the best I can every button, speaker etcetc but I do find that the seringe have too much glue in it. A lot of are going out and messing a lot the device. I would recommand to put the O+ on an absorbing tissue as some glue will flow under the phone itself. Once totaly dry, the glue itsel is easily removable : I had some that flown on top of the volume button, but some hours after, the glue was solidifacated and easy to grab.
      But as I was already prepared to that, that wasn't really an issue. I was doubtful about the UV drying process but ... It works as expected and the glass itself is properly maintened quickly.

No bubble, the border are really clean and the glass itself is just a top Premium quality glass. you just have the exact same feeling as I there wasn't anything but the O+ original glass.

It perfectly adapts with original O+ cases and I'm really happy with the top quality finition it gives to my devices