Screen Protector

Search This thread

ermacwins

Aug 25, 2009
Has anyone found any good screen protectors or tempered glass? I dont like using a phone without having the screen protected.

1nv1n

Nov 23, 2011
NYC
Asus ROG Phone
Google Pixel 5a
I bought the 2 pack of Orzero for ASUS ROG Phone ZS600KL Tempered Glass Screen Protector, 2.5D Arc Edges 9 Hardness HD. Got it in a few days, but it doesn't cover the screen 100%. A few millimeters short on each side. There isn't an official one out there yet, correct?

bbmaster123

Sep 7, 2011
I bought the 2 pack of Orzero for ASUS ROG Phone ZS600KL Tempered Glass Screen Protector, 2.5D Arc Edges 9 Hardness HD. Got it in a few days, but it doesn't cover the screen 100%. A few millimeters short on each side. There isn't an official one out there yet, correct?

Correct, there is no official one. At least at the moment. I ordered this one https://www.amazon.ca/Tempered-Prot...id=1545150596&sr=8-18&keywords=rog+phone+case
Is that the same one as yours? Besides being a few mm short, how is it?

ermacwins

Aug 25, 2009

From where?

1nv1n

Nov 23, 2011
NYC
Asus ROG Phone
Google Pixel 5a
Correct, there is no official one. At least at the moment. I ordered this one https://www.amazon.ca/Tempered-Prot...id=1545150596&sr=8-18&keywords=rog+phone+case

It's not bad. I didn't have a screen protector on my previous phone so I'm sure what to look for. I've only used one of the two provided. Was easy to apply. But after a couple of weeks, I can see some air bubbles forming on the side.

Should've mentioned, it was from Amazon. This is the one I have: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J2XN9TN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_G8pgCbTFA4Z96

Reactions: ermacwins

bbmaster123

Sep 7, 2011
It's not bad. I didn't have a screen protector on my previous phone so I'm sure what to look for. I've only used one of the two provided. Was easy to apply. But after a couple of weeks, I can see some air bubbles forming on the side.

Should've mentioned, it was from Amazon. This is the one I have: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07J2XN9TN/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_G8pgCbTFA4Z96

thanks for the reply. :good:
hmm getting some mixed reviews on amazon...
I used to use a film on my htc desire z, but it peeled off after a couple of months. I too had air bubbles get in, and then eventually dust and dirt, and then it lost its adhesion and became opaque. Kept it on for quite a while afterward haha.
as for this phone, it looks like the one I ordered is a little larger. I hope its equally easy to apply. I'll let you know how mine is whenever the hell it shows up. ugh.

LOMF

Mar 19, 2006
Stockholm
www.qruxel.com
I ordered two of these:
https://shop.brando.com/brando-work...tor-asus-rog-phone-black_p19902c2453d008.html
... and they arrived the day after I dropped my phone and broke the screen.. which was a bit unlucky but later that same day my girlfriend dropped hers and it definitely saved her phone from the same fate as mine - so I guess we can consider ourself semi-lucky at least =)

However, This is a very slippery phone =)

bbmaster123

Sep 7, 2011
I got mine today finally, and put it on. its not edge to edge, but pretty close. about 1mm top and bottom, and .5mm on the sides I'd guess. flexible, completely transparent, and can be reapplied, as I inevitably found out. its looks good, feels fine, and hides most of my micro scratches. Plus it also has:
- Adhesive the whole screen, no rainbown moire
- Protector your Asus Rog Phone's screen from scratch or crash

It was hard to get it on without any dust between them, but I did it. in another universe because I have two tiny pieces in the dead center, one is rainbowy, and the other is dark. :rolleyes: I need a room with cleaner air. every time I wipe the screen, more dust falls on it. I'll live with it for now but at least I can reapply it later if I want.

I feel a bit safer now, though I would still like a more rugged leather case.
if you have any more questions let me know :good:

EDIT: I broke it trying to clean off the dust... I'll have to be a little more careful next time. I've left it on for now, and ordered 2 new ones. I liked the way this one has its own bezel which hides everything under them, but I also need one fast so I also ordered the only one I could find on Amazon Prime. Plus one of them is explosion-proof! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1nv1n

rustyblood

Feb 10, 2016
Queretaro
Hi guys. I need a heavy duty glass protector for my Rog Phone. I bought this one on Amazon about 6 months ago and has been a good one, but adter playing a lot, it has become ruggish and my fingers are no longer gliding on the screen.
This is the one I bought : Supershieldz for Asus Rog Phone Tempered Glass Screen Protector, Anti Scratch, Bubble Free
Is this like a normal wear or is there any option that can endure heavy use?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

I got mine today finally, and put it on. its not edge to edge, but pretty close. about 1mm top and bottom, and .5mm on the sides I'd guess. flexible, completely transparent, and can be reapplied, as I inevitably found out. its looks good, feels fine, and hides most of my micro scratches. Plus it also has:
    - Adhesive the whole screen, no rainbown moire
    - Protector your Asus Rog Phone's screen from scratch or crash

It was hard to get it on without any dust between them, but I did it. in another universe because I have two tiny pieces in the dead center, one is rainbowy, and the other is dark. :rolleyes: I need a room with cleaner air. every time I wipe the screen, more dust falls on it. I'll live with it for now but at least I can reapply it later if I want.

I feel a bit safer now, though I would still like a more rugged leather case.
    if you have any more questions let me know :good:

EDIT: I broke it trying to clean off the dust... I'll have to be a little more careful next time. I've left it on for now, and ordered 2 new ones. I liked the way this one has its own bezel which hides everything under them, but I also need one fast so I also ordered the only one I could find on Amazon Prime. Plus one of them is explosion-proof! ;)
    Photo of my SP

Mine seems close enough...=), $19 for it