Accessories Screen protectors for Oneplus 9

Search This thread

ivigneshwaran

Jun 11, 2019
mumbai
OnePlus 9 Pro
You can try Gadgetshieldz liquid screen protector. Since it's a thin film screen protector Unlike tempered glasses the edges won't get chipped away. I've tried testing the fingerprint sensor with the screen protector attached TBH they were way better than the previous 2 SP i have used.

You can try Gadgetshieldz liquid screen protector. Since it's a thin film screen protector Unlike tempered glasses the edges won't get chipped away. I've tried testing the fingerprint sensor with the screen protector attached TBH they were way better than the previous 2 SP i have used.
Could you share the link here? Thanks!

Reactions: ivigneshwaran

lebombe

Jul 27, 2013
DECAZEVILLE
J'en ai marre d'utiliser des verres trempés car les bords ont tendance à s'effriter en quelques semaines. Quelqu'un peut-il me suggérer un bon protecteur d'écran qui dure? Merci.
Bonjour,
Moi j'utilise des protections en TPU, très facile à poser et vraiment bien à l'usage, ma marque IBYWIND TPU FILM. Pour mon ONEPLUS 9 je mets celles du ONEPLUS 8, elles si adaptent a merveille.
Ici : https://www.amazon.fr/gp/product/B087LTS9WZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

WeltHD

Apr 2, 2018
OnePlus One
OnePlus 6
Once I've seen someone on this forum say "just get a bunch of the cheapest tempered glass, screen protectors aren't made to last so when it breaks just replace it really easy" and that's what I'm doing now.Got 7 at once at 3$ a piece and the first one is still intact after 2 months

ivigneshwaran

Jun 11, 2019
mumbai
OnePlus 9 Pro
Yep. That true. Even when I drop my phone,there goes a protector even in case. Rhinoshield case still doesn't prevent it from breaking. I've now dropped my phone a few times and the TG I have on hasn't broke.....yet. cheap is the way to go
I don't think screen protector offers a protection against fall damages it gives protection against scratches and fingerprints but a good quality will last for a long duration. I have mine for over an year. I am bit careful with my phone.
However dropping your phone from a certain level of height no matter what kind of protection you invest in your screen will receive the impact and you have to replace the screen and it purely depends on the impact.

ivigneshwaran

Jun 11, 2019
mumbai
OnePlus 9 Pro
I would've guessed that after owning multiple smartphones?! Who would've thought a tg protector would protect your phone? C'mon bruh
Using screen protectors in your device is optional but there might be some level of protection
If you are anything like me spending a lot of time in Gaming, Investing in good quality screen protectors will help.
The screen protector in my device has been around for 10 months now. I see it getting scratched but I would surely regret it if that happened to my phone's screen.
But it's based on your preference.

vampsoft

i like this... is mine...
https://www.amazon.es/dp/B092C259SV?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_dt_b_product_details

kitcostantino

Mar 21, 2011
Mayberry
OnePlus 6T
OnePlus 8
Update, I picked up Spigen TGSP on Amazon. World's better than UniqueMe. Not to mention, UniqueMe couldn't figure out a means to send "warranty" replacement. I use a Spigen case and their TGSP is perfect with it.

Top Liked Posts