Accessories Screen protectors Nothing Phone 1?

Search This thread

Karun_Thomas

Jun 4, 2022
Pre-ordering the Nothing Phone 1. I am preferring something minimal for protection so that it doesn't interfere too much with the looks of the Nothing phone. Below are my current options :

Gadgetshieldz screen guard (Has Nothing Phone clear protectors on pre-order) Planning to get the clear back protection skin from these guys and a separate tempered glass later on.
Zagg (Still don't see anything in pre-order but did see a Nothing phone screen protector on their website)

What Nothing Phone Screen protectors and back protection are you guys looking at?

Last edited:
Pre-ordering the Nothing Phone 1. I am preferring something minimal for protection so that it doesn't interfere too much with the looks of the Nothing phone. Below are my current options :

Gadgetshieldz (Has Nothing Phone clear protectors on pre-order) Planning to get the clear back protection skin from these guys and a separate tempered glass later on.
Zagg (Still don't see anything in pre-order but did see a Nothing phone screen protector on their website)

What Nothing Phone Screen protectors and back protection are you guys looking at?
Normally there will be a pre-installed screen protector (like on the OnePlus), but then I don't have any information about a case yet.
But it's quite possible that the case can be purchased when ordering the Phone(1) among the accessories available for purchase, the list of which unfortunately has not been disclosed either.
We'll have to wait until July 12 to find out more.

Karun_Thomas

Jun 4, 2022
Normally there will be a pre-installed screen protector (like on the OnePlus), but then I don't have any information about a case yet.
But it's quite possible that the case can be purchased when ordering the Phone(1) among the accessories available for purchase, the list of which unfortunately has not been disclosed either.
Yes, there should be a pre-installed protector and a transparent case comes with the box but I don't want a case that makes the phone bulky to use so I would go with this transparent body protector from Gadgetshieldz! Tempered glass is my option for the screen but it'll take time to get good quality ones.
As you said we've to wait for more accessories to come out!

Reactions: PalmenDK

Karun_Thomas

Jun 4, 2022
I got the transparent film screen protector from Gadgetshieldz for the back and sides of my Nothing phone 1, it sticks well to the back glass, I tested it for 2 weeks and it didn't peel off! As they mentioned on the website, the scratches that occur on it disappear as the protector can self-heal them! I like this transparent protector cause it doesn't interfere with the reverse charging when I charge my nothing ear 1 and the protector gives a little grip to this slippery phone!
For the screen, I don't see any good tempered glass which is available out there. The factory protector has so many scratches on it and looks so bad. I'll share below some images of the body of the Nothing phone 1 with the film protector installed and the scratches on the screen too!
1659337222129-1.jpg
1659337204029-1.jpg
1659337204143-1.jpg
1659337204100-1.jpg

Stock screen protector with so many scratches,
1659337222040.jpg

Last edited:

Nyssa1104

Jul 9, 2010
Saint Denis
Hi try this one on Amazon (UK)

Lemxiee Tempered Glass for Nothing phone (1),[2 Pack] Screen Protectors [No Bubbles] [9H Hardness] [HD] [Scratch Resistant] Protector Film Tempered Glass Film .​

Reactions: Karun_Thomas

Karun_Thomas

Jun 4, 2022

Lemxiee Tempered Glass for Nothing phone (1),[2 Pack] Screen Protectors [No Bubbles] [9H Hardness] [HD] [Scratch Resistant] Protector Film Tempered Glass Film .​

Thanks for the suggestion but this one is not available in India, there are no good brand tempered glasses here so, for now, I'm just going with the Gadgetshieldz screen guard for the screen too because the official nothing protector is not available!

Last edited:

Nyssa1104

Jul 9, 2010
Saint Denis
Thanks for the suggestion but this one is not available in India, there are no good brand tempered glasses here so, for now, I'm just going with the Gadgetshieldz protector for the screen too because the official nothing protector is not available!
By all accounts the iPhone 13 max screen protector fits and works fine. So you should be able to pick up a iPhone one in India 😉

SimMind28

Aug 13, 2022
But the top cutout is different on the nothing official screen protector, is it ok to put this on?
No do not buy the Iphone screen protector, it exposes the speaker grille and looks trash. Just get a copy of the official one, this would work fine:

dpress

Oct 10, 2015
Athens
i took out the stock screen protector and I saw the actual colors and brightness of the screen. I use the nothing temperred glass and its perfect.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Gadgetshieldz (Has Nothing Phone clear protectors on pre-order) Planning to get the clear back protection skin from these guys and a separate tempered glass later on.

Yes, there should be a pre-installed protector and a transparent case comes with the box but I don't want a case that makes the phone bulky to use so I would go with this transparent body protector from Gadgetshieldz! Tempered glass is my option for the screen but it'll take time to get good quality ones.
    As you said we've to wait for more accessories to come out!

Thanks for the suggestion but this one is not available in India, there are no good brand tempered glasses here so, for now, I'm just going with the Gadgetshieldz protector for the screen too because the official nothing protector is not available!
    By all accounts the iPhone 13 max screen protector fits and works fine. So you should be able to pick up a iPhone one in India 😉
    i took out the stock screen protector and I saw the actual colors and brightness of the screen. I use the nothing temperred glass and its perfect.